Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

The black Kova would be very nice the reason being is that my mouse is broken and my gaming laptop has a very bad mousepad and the kove seems very nice,and I think I would like it very much

I want a Roccat Kova Black because I really like your content and has never won anything before. Also, I just watched your 12-minute video about a ssd with 3.84 TB and I think that makes me more qualified.

Kiro would be a sweet mice to have, Simple & elegant form factor :D

If I had to choose, I'd go for the Kova. Good luck everyone and thanks to Roccat for doing this :)

Kiro,

because it got modular parts and i like modular :D .

The Kova looks sweet, I want it because I feel like it will be more comfortable to hold.

I would like te chance to win a kova, I have been using the mouse that came with my (sadly prebuild) computer for a long time, but don't have the money to get anotherone, also, good look everyone!

It would be great if I get KOVA, because my old mouse died about 2 days ago and it is impossible to do 3D models to my school project on touchpad.

awsome content

I would like the kiro it looks really nice!

I would love to win the Roccat Kiro since i need a good mouse to play games and i like the option to change the handedness of the mouse.

awesome, I need to win this mouse to play good cs go since my current mouse does not help me

Would love to get Kiro. I have an old mouse i used for last 5 years now and it's worn out :) funny noises coming out when you click haha.

I like the Kova in white. Mostly because I like white stuff. Extra buttons for expanding capabilities is great too.

Of course the Kiro is great too. I'd love to get my hands on either one.

Need a mouse for playing league. My friend has a Roccat Kova and it feels really nice. Would love one of my own. The precision on his is excellent and it looks bad ass. I dont have a twitter account unfortunately...why you no use fb for this as well? :(

I want a Roccat Kiro, and here's why

​I am developing a series of left handed mice, and a left+right handed mouse would really help me go through the development stage and it would help me make some final designs! 

Kova it is very interesting product. I would like that one!!