Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

kova<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Kiro for me please! Love how modular it is and it just looks really badass!

"Our conversations aint long, but you know what is." - Jason Derulo

Roccat Kiro would be great so I can destroy my stupid a4tech piece of sh1t mouse with a great gaming mouse. Noone even wants to buy it! I will be greatfull forever if gods of luck look at me. I will even do a video review and post it on youtube! @obidoby twitteroriginalslika_USB-mis-94609733.jpg

I'd be more interested in the Kova because I actually use high DPI settings and I got used to it. Also it has RGB lighting which is a plus as well as the weight system. And I wanna know how much of a difference an optical sensor actually makes compared to a laser sensor like the one on my Corsair m65.

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

I'd love to win a a Kova of any color, Logitech Gaming Software has had problems for ages now and I'm sick of having to deal with them. I love Logitech, but buggy software is buggy software.

I'd like Kova. I have an old and worn A4Tech mouse and it's high time to replace it.

I like the Kova because of it's button layout and aesthetic. 

I'd like the kova cause my current mouse is an old Logitech mouse :/

Hope I win !

Making my first rig and haven't got a mouse so the Kova would be a welcomed addition ;P

Good Luck everyone

Definitely want the kova because although my cheap amazon "Zelotes gaming mouse" was nice when I first got into pc gaming, it's pretty awful in comparison to any decent mouse

Would love the kova because ive only ever had a cheap 10$ mouse and would love to have a top quality one!

I'd love to enter for the Kova, I like that it seems to be a more gaming-focused design, and I definitely use my mouse for games.

i want the Kova cause my mouse is getting weaker and it's really major aspect when playing at games like counter strike.

I hope people read this as I see that there is already 5500 posts, but everyone here needs to know. Roccat product is built well.  I would say I'm very hard on my equipment. I game and I work from home. I have tremendous amount of usage hours on my Roccat Kone XTD and newer Taito 3mm mini-size mat. I have over 3 Million clicks in 2 years and there is still no wear spots on the mouse, every button is just a sensitive as the day I got it, and the cable looks like new.  If or when I wear through any component on the mouse I will be ordering a replacement same day.  The only thing that made my experience better with this mouse was the day I bought the mouse pad, its like the surfaces were made to work together.

I'm in the market for another mouse for my work laptop as I can no longer stand using their tiny Apple Magic Mouse, I need a mouse that is full sized so I no longer need to use a claw hand and something that will take a beating. I would like a Kiro mouse, as it simple and will hold up the same as all Roccat product. Most likely I'm going to spend holiday/birthday money on a work accessory anyway, but something made this well is worth it. The only thing that I would like to see from Roccat is perhaps a simple well built Bluetooth mouse, but my Kone XTD is a close to as perfect as possible for my primary home PC.

TL:DR Roccat product is made really well.

Roccat Kova cause rgb ledsssssss. 

Also hey thanks roccat we love these kinds of giveaways, you should do more of them cause they're freakin' awesome.

I would want to get the KIRO mouse because it looks sleek, and smooth. I've been looking for a new, lightweight mouse for fps games such as CS:GO, and this one looks like what i've been searching for. Not too complicated, but has the features I would like such as the side buttons. Also, it has RGB lighting, can't go wrong with that. #CES2016

Proof that i'm following Roccat: https://twitter.com/ShadUnoxx           (im definitely not advertising my twitter or anything) 

Kova - definitely seems the better of the two. Wife's desktop mouse could do with a replacement.

Awesom mouse!

Kova please! :)

I am searching for a good gaming mouse with a lot of buttons but still ergonomical design, just like the Kova!

Kova, for sure

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

kova, who doesnt need more buttons

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.