Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

The Kiro would be cool, it looks a lot like my current mouse (roccat savu) and my buttons on the side are broken so I wanted a new one already and with the Kiro not a lot would change so I wouldn't have to adjust the way I use my mouse in The way of feeling.

Really any of the mice would be amazing, I seriously need an upgrade but I have to admit the Kova looks pretty sweet.

Best of luck everyone;)

Kova

Hello all.

Why i want this mouse?

1. Its Looks amazing.

2. I dont have mouse.

3. I am collecting money since 10 months to buy PC with enough power to play arma 3 (1700pln / 3300pln).

4. I am using Old toshiba laptop a200 1m5 (core duo 32bit only 2gHz 2/2 cores / threads, GPU intel gma 950 opengl 1.4, directx 9.0, no vram, ddr2 667 mhz 2.250 mb).

5. I am in IT school.

6. Autocorrrect is making me mad.

7. Mouse will help in saving money.

8. Even netflix f@cked us in blocking movies (poland)

9. Parts for PC cost more ( count income in Poland, Parts prices, 23% VAT)

10. There are no white bears in Poland... I heard that some u.s.a believed IT...

11. We have the worse politics that rules and attacks russia... They even breaks law...

I would love the Kova White, because : 

I've been a fan of roccat mouse.

The build quality is well build, i own one of them but unfortunatelly i've been a little too rough with it.

The white would look even more lovely on my office.

It has 12 buttons and i would like to try how it would fit.

And also i would like to try if i can get back to optical sensors, from laser ones.

As for prices, in my country (Romania) , even if the "salary" is about the lowest in the entire europe, the cost for electronics is way above any other country 

Thanks and good luck to everyone !

Always wonder if a real gaming mouse would make a real difference in gaming.

Anyway if I win, I might as well go for the ridiculous from space design, give me Kova white  :)

I would like to win the Kova so my dad can finally have a mouse that isn't from 2005

I'd love to win the Roccat Kova to replace my 4 year old Razor Deathaddor, Theres a crack along the Mouse 1 button and I don't think it has long to live before detachment.

System:

• Sharkoon T9 case
  • i7 - 2600k @ Stock
  • Coolermaster 212 evo
  • Gigabyte GA-Z68-UD3H-B3 Motherboard
  • Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB
  • Nvidia GTX 780 EVGA Classified edition
  • Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD
  • Samsung 840120GB SSD

Steam ID: SILLY-eXyLe

This is a really awesome giveaway and btw keep making awesome vids on channel super fun. I really would like anyone of the mouses tbh but i would prefer the kova. I dont wanna hit you with my entire backstory but i have the thermaltake combo mouse i've been using for ah while and it just plain sucks so yeah I would love to win this mouse. Thnx alot for this give away and keep thoese vids comming!

I need kova because it looks very cool just like a race car.

I need kova because it looks very cool just like a race car.

Kiro would Be nice. I am a Student at University and just recently broke my mouse while using 3ds max. The middle click no longer works due to how much I use the middle click while moddling. The nice sleek movments of a new mouse and well an improvment in the quality of my old mouse would be great.

--

Sincerly

Acheter :D

Kiro,because i never bought anything from roccat and this would give me a good opinion if i should in the future.

Kova,because i never bought anything from roccat and this would give me a good opinion if i should in the future.

I would like to have the Kiro because I like the replacement panels, I'm left handed too.  

Kova for me! I really need a gaming mouse now that I started playing again. My HP Confort is not  suitable for it :(

Thanks!

Kova please! Pure power and speed is honestly a lot more useful to me in a mouse than modularity, since modularity is only really handy if you intend on changing stuff out for specific use cases and honestly, a more powerful mouse would just be better across the board as far as I can tell

I would love to win the white Roccat Kova so I could stop using my OEM microsoft mouse that came with my computer. 

Dat white Kova...... I want it because it's the best of the best and I want it, don't need to have a specific reason for wanting this... Good luck to everyone... :)

I would love a Kova. I've had a Roccat Kone before and I loved it, but sadly I broke it because I wasn't exactly careful. :­)