Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kiro. because i need a new mouse and it will be nice to try it out  <3

I want Kova.

I've been looking for a real mouse for some time right now and that's a winner.

I want Kira just coz i like its ergonomic design, plus i don't need Kira but since it's a choice, you select things by the process of elimination and i might have better probability of getting kira. Secondly i don't have twitter (sorry Roccat). I am from Pakistan and tbh you don't find much gaming peripherals that suit your style and also there's very limited variety. The most expensive mouse i have seen is a US$40 mouse. Gotta appreciate linus and crew for bringing the best Vids on YouTube.

Kiro 

Kiro will fit better to my small hands i guess. :P My current one is so unpractical.

The Kiro would be nice.

Thanks LMG :)

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

any mouse i dont care i have rly shity mause now so i dont care

Well if you're offering, I'll take the Kiro to replace my miserable dying Logitech M210 which I bought 3 years ago when I built this computer.

I would like to have the kova, because the mouse I currently use is pretty bad and cheap. Also I think it's time to replace it. These mice are a good solution!

I NEED THAT MOUSE!!! Well, actually i do, i just mooved and got a new glass desk witch my old optical mouse doesn't actually enjoy being on.....

Would love to get the Kiro since my R.A.T 5 recently broke and left me with a generic mouse.

I would love to win the Roccat Kova (Black Color) because of its amazing features specifically because of the comfortable shape and 7000 DPI sensor. Also I love the RGB lighting features, the easy shift function and the MCU is like the mouse own inbuilt CPU.

Like Roccat would say " to champion the causes of precision, accuracy, supremacy and raw power" ! ( Love the music and presentation )

Thanks and good luck everyone. 

Amazing!!!

White Kova mouse is sensational!!!

The KOVA looks really good .I was looking forward to upgrade to a gaming mouse but  many of my options that looked cool did not seem to fit in the budget. So i would like to win the KOVA ,preferably white since it looks very good!

That Kova mousse looks so badass. I would really like to win xD.

Twitter: @zeziema700

That Kova White is so fresh and so clean...And my Mionix side button broke so it's time to try something new.

I would like to win kova. I mean, look at that thing. It just has the X-Factor  :D
Furthermore, that 7000 dpi mode is cool too I suppose :P

that kova white would sure look nice with the rest of my white setup, instead of the black TB Grip 500 i have atm :/