Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I'd prefer the Kova because of the extra buttons.  It looks nice too, of course.  :P

I want a Kiro mouse! Just need an UPgrade from my old mouse.

THANKS Roccat love these give aways i would love to get one of your mouse coz i have one of the cheapest mouse you can get and i really need a new one for gaming and video editing i am a film maker and i love to create timelapses and little skits plus nature videos 

Kova white please :) Recently rebuilt my system with a nice white NZXT 440H case, liking the white theme!

I would want the kova as it looks like a great replacement to my deathadder. 

I would love to have the Kova.

My old Razer Naga is dying, the middle click doesn't work at all.

I just really need a new gaming mouse!

Thanks LTT!

I would prefer the kova but i will take either one. I currently cant play games because my current mouse will only move the cursor up and down in a straight line in the center of the screen.

The Kiro would fit all my needs. My E-Blue Mazer has started squeaking and something like this would be the perfect replacement.

Lord of Helium.

Thanks for amazing gift!

I want Kiro, i want a simple mice for gaming!

I would like the Kova White. I have a white setup and would like a nice white mouse to fit my color scheme.

Thanks for the epic giveaway!

Definetly like the kova, i mean, the kiro is really nice but what bad could more buttons do, Am I right? Also, the rgb lighting, beautiful. One of the main reasons also is because my g100's clicks are failing, can still use for non gaming, if i press hard enough, but its completely frustrating for game. But anyways, its a giveaway so good luck to anyone

The kova looks appealing.  I could use a new gaming mouse , especially for comfort reasons.  Looks like something that I'd like to use.

kiro would be nice, wanting this because it looks the best the best of the two and i want to give my brother it with his pc that i am building for college

Kova is better. More buttons = more 'better'. Lol. GIVE ME KOVA! D:

Roccat Kova would be my choice. I have an old wireless Logitech.

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

I definitely need to replace my mouse soon. The kova would be a nice replacement 

Pick me! Pick me! I'm new to pc gaming and it would be awsome to start off with a new Kova mouse!!!

Thanks for producing such great contect and doing these givaways! Hope I can win one.

The Kova would be awesome, and in white if posible! :)

I would like to have Kova because i want to change my old Kone XTD 

I would absolutely love to have the Roccat Kiro. I've never had the oppotunity to have a nice mouse and always had a $10-$20 Logitech wireless mouse or a basic wired Acer mouse. I know that having a really nice mouse like the Kiro would help in all of my video editing and my new found interest in PC Gaming. Best of luck to all the entrants. This really is a great thing that Roccat is doing for everyone.

Nate1225

I would be thrilled with either but my first choice would be the kova because I like the style, shape and buttom placement better