Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova looks really nice to me - light & well built judging by reviews. I'm new to PC gaming - just build my first rig w/ i5 6600k and an MSI GTX 970, but only a crappy wireless mouse.

Would love the Kova, it's a beautiful looking mouse that seems like it would do well for both gaming and productivity.

The kiro, Because my siblings need a mouse for the computer I built for them. (they have a old dell mouse at the moment)

Hello,

I'm Minwoo, a highschool student who loves PC Gaming a lot. The reason I'm posting this is because I would like the Kova mouse to replace my Logitech G302. The G302 cable tore due to wear (I bought it watching your NCIX video, affordable gaming equipment because I don't have a job yet) and I would like the Kova. I can take a picture of the torn cable of my G302, and I really do need a decent mouse for CS:GO :).

Kova would be great.  It appears to be a more ergonomic mouse, and the side fins on the mouse buttons seems neat. 

Then again, either one would probably be great.  Would love to get a solid performer for FPS games.

Hey there. I want a KIRO coz there's a lot more guys wanting the other   ;)  ;)

Also, i really need a new mouse, mine is starting to grow moss on the edges

I would love a white Kova for Fiance so she can have a great gaming mouse. 

I'd like to get either of the Kova's (probably the white version) as the last time I got a new mouse was back in 2011 :|

Although I really like my Steelseries white kana mouse, it does not have as may buttons as I would like. The Kova white has more buttons. and It matches my black & white build nicely :)

Kova man! My old mouse is starting to become too gunked up with skin particles!!

I'd like the Roccat Kira...bcos in my country "kira" means insect. Holding an insect in my hand ... apart from the rodent.... That would be Cool ! B-)

I would love to have either mouse, however I'd prefer the Kova. I'm currently using a most basic Logitech P/S2 mouse I got with an old Windows 2000 PC. Love all of your videos and I talk about you guys ALL the time to friends and colleagues. Keep up the Amazing Work (:

I like to win the kiro because it looks simple on the outside but amazing on the inside. It's good for gaming use and also for simple web browsing (like checking out LinusTechTips if there's a new video). I also like to win because my laptop's touchpad is not very comfortable to use in times that my hands get sweaty.

I want to win both of them why you say ? cause I AM THE KING IN THE NORTH #RobbStark #GameofThrones #LinusisaGangster

I would LOVE to get my hands on the Kova. I just became the production manager at a church and the equipment is quite sparse and being a non-profit organization we don't have the $$ to spend one nice mice like these. :)

Dear LTT,

The Roccat Kova looks amazing, and I really like the button layout! I am 2 semesters closer to my IT degree, and it's meant spending a ton of time with my hands on my keyboard and mouse. This mouse looks wayyy more comfortable than my generic Dell. The Kova would feel loved here, and I could provide him a nice comfortable life.

Sincerely,

JJC

Kova white,

My Roccat Kone XTD is starting to show it's age and it would be nice to replace it with a mouse from the same creators as the Kone as I very much enjoyed the XTD.