Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Id LOVE to win the ROCCAT Kova!! It not only looks sexy! it matches my new gunmetal colored pc (: It would be awesome to have something rgb. About time I join the band wagon.

The Kova! Because I'm from Portugal and you'll have to pay transportation and that's what moves the economy!!!

BTW, Portugal is near Spain (it's not the same)... For you Americans

"Linus is Canadian" - Oh whatever!

I would love to get my hands on the "Kova" mouse as it sure as hell would be a great replacement for my old Tracer Battle Heroes mouse.

Coud I enter for a white Kova? I'm looking to get it for a gift for a friend who is getting into gaming with me but can't quite afford to get his own gaming gear. 

Kova. Always used some generic mouse, it's about time to use some gaming performance mouse. And it looks nice ! :D

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

I'd love the Kova, I'd love the extra functionality of it and updating my old mouse.

I would like the kiro, honestly its just more simpler and I like that, simple man, simple tastes... not really but the RGB is cool haha im a sucker for anything that changes color.

My reasons for getting this mouse?... I'd probably gift it to my dad, or a friend of mine, anyone is always in need of a good mouse, I already have a nice mouse but I have some friends who don't, so it would be a cool birthday present. Thanks!

Would like the Roccat Kiro, because the other one seems to have way too many crevices for dirt to get in and stay, lol. Also, I've never had much luck with having ambidexterous mice feel comfortable in my hand.

I love how both the design looks gorgeous and bad ass at the same time but behind the looks is a great performance boost and a game changer when it comes to competitive gaming plus the customization with the side part of the mouse for comfort use.  :ph34r:

I have a Logitech G700 that I use at work, and love it ... I would like to see though how one of these work in comparison, and not going to lie, would like to have a better mouse at home to use, and the kova looks pretty bad.

The Kova, either white or black.

I've been using a cheap Red Dragon Centrophorus (BTW a great low budget mouse with an optical sensor) for a while now and it's definitely time for an upgrade.

I like Kiro mouse because i want to use for playing my favourites games

Twitter user @andupustiu17

Thanks !

I would like a Roccat Kiro because it would be an enormous upgrade over my trackpad and really help with my video editing by assigning certain action to the modular buttons.

hey, exelent job, if i win, I want a Kova. Looks like a bad ass mouse and I'd wanna try it out.

Either would be amazing, but if i had to choose, i need that Kova.