Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Id love to win the kiro cause my current mouse is sh*t

They are all really awesome and would enjoy any of them! My mouse is old and dying. The scroll wheel jumps backwards quite a bit while scrolling which doesn't help in several games... I've never had the chance to get a nice gaming mouse so this would be a first for me!

The Kiro would be awesome for me, since I've been running with a an old dell mouse. Not sure why I haven't upgraded before now. But its finally going over the years of continuous use for gaming and well its going and has become a struggle to move about.

I would love a Kova,this Azza mouse is getting a bit old.

KOVA all the way high DPI precision mouse love ROCCAT products just finished building my computer had to buy a cheap mouse and keyboard though and this would finish it off really nicely.

Good Luck To All Who Enter

post-297240-0-86436200-1453502893_thumb.

The kova looks really cool and is the one I'd one to take my gaming to the next level

The kova, because I really don't have a gaming mouse yet. Also, it looks better than any mouse I've seen before!

Kova white would be nice since I am using a $10 mouse right now and a upgrade would be nice

I would love to win the kova white because I just got my new stryker case and I would love to get a matching mouse, good Lücken everyone who enters.

I definitely want to try out the Kiro,since I'm not much of a gamer but do work in CAD a lot, and I feel like that's the more suitable mouse of the two.

Kiro. I love it. It's ambidextrous and has RGB lighting.  

I would love to have a Kiro mouse since I just invested in a computer and right now I am using a mouse my mom got from her job when they changed mice and keyboards

This is a great giveaway since I'm using my old dell mouse. I like the Kova just for its looks but both seem really cool. Thanks to LMG and Roccat.

I would like the Kiro for my girlfriend. She deserves a decent mouse after all these years.

Awesome giveaway.  I really like the Kova, even more in white.  Love the lights, but for work and play you can't beat the programmable buttons!

I would like to have the Kova because I own a cheap gaming mouse and would love to try something new. Plus, it has this sleek, modern design that I am looking for. I believe it will help my climb to Challenger in League of Legends  :D

I would like the Kova would like the black one but white is okay, I want the Kova because my current set up is a old logitech wireless mouse that just wont cut it any more for some of the games I play like dota, csgo and borderlands 2.

This would be pretty useful for me, as I currently use a gaming laptop without a mouse. I've been using a track pad for almost 3 years, and although I've gotten comfortable with it, its kinda inaccurate (especially shooting games) and my friend has been telling me to get a mouse for quite some time, and this would be a good way to get one since I've been putting it off

I guess either of them will do for me. All I really need is a mouse for my Laptop so I don't have to unplug my desktop-pc mouse always. A razer naga isn't even the handiest mouse for work tho. I think the Kiro would do the job just fine :D

Kova!

Need it because my mouse at work has a BALL!

kova would be nice because kova means hard in finnish :)

Kiro seems to offer the most flexibility, so I'd say that'd work best for me--I could use it at home or at work without it seeming too out of place ;)