Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

The Kova. Looks great, it's black - matches my setup, and I need a mouse with a lot of buttons since I play MMORPGS :)

KIRO of course. my current mice already on its way to the graveyard.

I think the kova is pretty sweet. I really like its edgy design and the braided cable is a must :)

Would love me some of the Kova mouse. That would work for all my needs

I like the Roccat Kova it appears to be a comfortable stylish mouse. I have the madcat 9 and it well honestly drives me crazy I tried every suggestion to make it work correctly but very jittery performance. I hope giveaways continue its a nice appreciation to clients of both Linus media group and Roccat. Definately appreciated.

On another note Linus group I liked your channel even though I am of the older generation, wondered if you would consider doing a seniors series as budgets are a concern but we like toys too. I am sometimes overwhelmed with the terms and would like to build a pc for both gaming and work, but now I am sub hope you channel will lead to getting one built to enjoy retirement. I think you guys could deliver great content to the senior techie, goodies for oldies.

Keep up the good hard work.

Awesome man!

The Kova black would be a nice one!

I am currently using a Logitech K520 Wireless combo...I think that is enough reason for a new mouse :D  ;) .

ANY.. Currently wireless  :wacko: do like the look of the Kova.

Ta guys!

I want any of these. They look pleasing to the eye, and they probably preform well, we'll have to see won't we? c:

Great giveaway, a Kova would be nice.  If I won, I'd use it as my daily driver to replace my old CM mouse

Rock On!

Hey, thanks Roccat, we love these kinds of giveaways. Kova white, or Kova would be great, I love the ambidextrous feature

I want the Kiro. I'm currently gaming on a Steelseries Sensei Raw Rubberized and I would love to see how the Kiro stacks up against it in my palm and if it wins me over as a daily driver :)

This is awesome. Wife is looking for a good mouse, and the Kova would definitely fit the bill. Not too over the top in design, but still has some rgb accents to match her gaming rig. Thanks Roccat and LMG!

Would definitely appreciate a kova. My friend can't afford nice gaming peripherals, so I'd really like to give him something.

I would really like to win Kova, looks really good and i need a good gaming mouse like that.

I would greatly appreciate a good ol Roccat Kove because they look pretty sweet and the specs seem top tier

Hi

If I could, I would like the Kova for its ambidextrous possibilities. Me and my sister use the PC but she's a lefty.

By winning this mouse I can play my FPS games while she can play League of Legends, without having to change mouse everytime.

Thanks and GG.

Hmm, why do I want that Kova mouse? Maybe because mouse wheel on my current mouse is quite quirky and sometimes when I scroll up it scrolls down and vice versa :) Good luck to you all guys!

I would absolutely have usage for the Kiro. It would be for my girlfriend who is currently using some small-useless-wireless mouse baby and she uses it for serious work in 3d. She does even sculpting with it! And refuses to buy a new one. 

What I want -> Roccat Kova White Please :)

Why I want -> Because I will sell it and have money for my need :)

The kova would be an awesome choice and an upgrade from a cheap gaming mouse that I own! And also I'm saving to do a new build as my computer is too old so that would definitely be an improvement! Love the videos you guys make. Great job!

Hey, thanks Roccat, we love these kinds of giveaways. Kova white, or Kova would be great, I love the ambidextrous feature