Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

I would love the Kiro mouse, I'm currently using an iHome mouse for use with Solidworks, Auto CAD and Battlefield 4.

Would be nice to try something different then my g502 but I seriously doubt that this. I think that this could be a worthy competitor but we can't know for sure ubtil you send me one... Send either one according to your liking.

Kova look awesome .... I need that coz my gaming mouse died

Would love a Kova White... nice white mouse to shake up the monotony off all black hardware.. and because Roccat > Corsair

Great giveaway guys. Currently I'm using wireless mouse, but don't want to be dependent on batteries when gaming gets serious. I'd love to have a KIRO Roccat Mouse  B)

I want that Kova White, i would look amazing with my setup ! :)

The KOVA black would be awesome...

my old R.A.T is slowly dying >.<

Would like the KOVA because i need a new mouse, my old mouse is 4 years old and pretty torn up :D

I'd love Kiro. I need and another gaming mice for my laptop at college :D

I'd like the Kova. My current logitech mouse has nearly stopped working altogether and it would be nice to upgrade to a nice mouse for gaming rather than this mouse that i got for free with my laptop many years ago.

Both mice look mighty sweet though. I've never actually used a nice mouse.

I would prefer the kova because I like the design more.

Black Kova would be awesome. Used to have a Tyon, but it passed away. ;,(

RIP Tyon, you will be missed.

CPU - i7-4790k | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X53 | Motherboard -  Asus Gyphon Z97 Armour Edition | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card - MSI GTX 1070 | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Seagate 1TB HDD | Samsung 500GB 850 Evo | Case - Fractal Design ARC Mini R2 | Colour Theme - Generic Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair RGB Mechanical K70 Keyboard/Corsair M65 Mouse

Click here to give a damn

Kova looks super nice with the illuminated scroll wheel.
I just noticed they are from Hamburg, Germany? I used to live there.

If I win I can even do a quick review if you guys like :)

I would prefer the kova because I like the design more.

I'll would like to have the Kova or Kova White, because my new key board has an easy shift function and my current mouse does not have that. It would be awesome to be able to use easy shit function from my mouse to get little bit  faster reaction time when i play video games, because i don't need to anymore re locate my fingers when i play to activate macros. :D <3

I'm still using hp 5187urf2 wireless.

I want kova. I currently use a wire less optical mouse for gaming and music producing but its performance is not upto the mark. So i hope i win any one.

I like the white aesthetic of the Roccat Kova and the fact it can be used with either hand. It has nice led's and it looks very sleek. That's why I'd like to win it! :D

Hello im new to the forum but certainly not new to the linus channels.

I would love to get the kiro.

Could i get the Kova in black. i would want it since i need to use my trackpad on my gaming laptop. Thats just not cutting it. If i dont win, I would then probaly just buy it, but it would be nice to win.

Kova. I like mice with higher DPIs, just so i have options if I need to bump it up. Also it looks comfy.

Hello, I will take either mouse if I were to be chosen. I'm not sure which of the two mice would be best for me since I've never owned any fancy mice, only the ones included with the computer. I like to play plenty of fps games, so if these mice can make me be a better player and help my team move I would love to own one. Thank you for giveaway.