Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Kova! 

I've been using the same mouse for almost 6 years. The scroll wheel is yellow. Gross!

either one actually.. but trather the kova. why? well, as you said: "they are freking awesome"! and i am kind of left handed so... :D

I'd really love a Kiro because the idea of a modular mouse sounds cool as hell :D

I really like the design of the Kova, so it has to be this one. :D

I dont always post, but when I do it's because I want a Roccat Kova. 

I will use it to get headshotted less in CS GO as well as a centre piece for my bedside table

I would like the Kova because I am a loooong time Mac user that has been using a MacBook Pro for 9-10 years now (they were gifts for school) and I have been inspired by Linus Tech Tips to take the leap and join the PC race by building my own!

Keep in mind that in those 9-10 years I have owned a whopping total of ZERO (0) computer mice, doing all my school, professional, and killer MOBA work using the laptop trackpad (I do use a mouse at work, so don't worry about my poor little wrists)! 

I have only recently (6-7 months ago) discovered Linus Tech Tips and I have watched a massive amount of his previous content from LTT, NCIX and even Channel Super Fun. In this short time, a veil has been lifted from my eyes I have learned more about technology than I had in all my years past. I am now equipped with knowledge of true graphical and computing performance and I am no longer deceived and tricked by the smoke and mirrors show that is the Apple Keynote. Linus has sparked and fueled a fire in me to ditch the uber simplistic world of Mac and build a bad-ass rig that I can call my own! I am escaping my prison. In my escape, Linus is the chisel that slowly breaks me toward my true freedom and this mouse will be the stone that breaks the pipe before I dive headfirst and crawl through $h1t smelling foulness that is paying for all my components.  

Hmmm.. I kinda blacked out in writing this, so I really don't know how to conclude what I just wrote, but I would hate to delete it... so cheers and keep up the good work guys! Hope I get that mouse!

this is an awesome giveaway and I would be very interested in winning that Kova it would look and feel great in my hand!

The Kova looks pretty hot, my old Logitech is dying and a free replacement would mean I can save the money i would've spent for school, food and whatnot  

I'd love to try the kova.

My old mouse recently broke and I have been using an old HP mouse since :'(.

I don't really like side buttons so the Kiro is the one I would want.

It would be nice for the computer I'm building for my parents, my mom loves things that glow and while not a gamer, she is a graphic designer.

I would like the Kova because i have a worn out Razer Abyssus that is old and I think it would be time for a new mouse.

Thank you for making giveaways. Keep it up!  ;) And thank you to Roccat for this giveaway!

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Definetly Kova. It looks super awesome and looks to be the fit that i would like from a mouse

Love your guys work btw. Keep it up. Youve given me so much help when it comes to choosing the proper gear

Kiro looks sweet!!!

G3258 @ 4.3GHz

16GB DDR3

GTX 780

Rockin' the old school hardware

The Kova would be an awesome upgrade from my 3.5 year old madcatz mouse!

i want the Kova because it looks awesome and i need something better then my current $5 "gaming" mouse. i have looked at Roccats mice before and they seem really cool. thanks for the giveaway!

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I'd really like it if I could win the KOVA mouse. It looks are incredibly streamlined and the amount of buttons are exactly what I'm looking for. Right now I only have 3 buttons on my mouse, so I could really use the Kova mouse. Then you add the nice lighting it shows and the 7000 DPI effective; it becomes apparent that you have a great product that I'd like to receive.

Thanks for doing these giveaways and thanks to Roccat for the great mice!

What a awesome giveaway. Thank you Roccat for teaming up with LMG for this giveaway.

I have actually been looking at getting a Kiro so that will be my choice.

Winning would really help me play and stream properly as iv been having some issues with my current mouse

Thank you.

The Kova for me. I'd give it to my son. His mouse has seen better days, sadly.