Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

the kova would be an amazing replacement for my rat 7. that mouse is falling apart on me. i have taken it apart 3 times now to "fix" it.

First i would like to say great job to everyone who works at LMG!

I would love the ROCCAT Kova to replace my old mouse. I would also love an RGB mouse. I am having issues with my old mouse sensor. The kova mouse looks really nice too!

I would love a Roccat Kiro because my little brother is just starting to play csgo and he needs a gaming mouse to go with his new gaming pc.

-Brannan

The Roccat Kova for me would be amazing!  My dad taught us to use mouse on the left side so that our right hand was free to write. Currently using a right handed only mouse and I'll admit that I just get the urge to use my left hand even thought it feels really weird.  The Kova also seems a good fit for my large hands.  Good luck everyone!

I would like a white Kova!! It gives a nice contrast to my pc setup! :D

man, the Black RGB Kova would complete my gaming setup. i was stuck with Madcatz's R.A.T. 5 and it doesn't cut it with fps games. not only that, the 12 button layout lets me edit photos ans videos easily with programmable macros. please let me win @@jude_zilla  

Kiro my old my mouse died and it hard finding a superdextrous ergonomic mouse that also allows me to game a lot instead of a good work mouse

Nova looks great, would love one to replace my aging G9x

Kova would be great!

My Logitech mouse from 2010 is seeing it's last light... pun intended

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at ROCCAT! They are giving away:

FOUR units of their Kova mouse, featuring a "sleek design built for pure power and speed"

16941b4c0d.jpg

and

FOUR units of their Kiro mouse, featuring a "highly modular, superdextrous build"

94dfc96af5.jpg

You can check them out on Newegg at:

Kova White - http://bit.ly/1RPQgFG

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which mouse you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow ROCCAT on Twitter at https://twitter.com/roccat

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 1/28/2016.

Best of luck to all who enter!

hi, i would really like the kova white as at the moment i have a old mouse and have been wanting a new mouse for a bit now and didn't want to spend too much money on one and when i saw this i thought to myself thank g-d 

so please take my needs into condsideration 

Ta

I'd like the Kova. I need a new mouse for my girlfriends rig. Thanks Roccat!

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

The KIRO!!!

Nice simple and effective! I've got a LAN box that I take out and share between friends and unfortunately I'm left handed, this would make an awesome piece allowing us to change up the grips to suit the user!

I would like to win the Kova as I recently build a Skylake 6700K system w Asus Strix R9 390. I am running an MS X4 Gaming KB, sigh and a UtechSmart Mouse, very much in need of peripherals as you can see ;). Thanks again Linus and keep up the good work,

Rob Cruz

Kiva looks cool.

Nice replacement for my Logitech mx

I would like to win the Kiro. Right now, I'm stuck with a mouse that came with an HP computer 10-15 years ago, and it would be really nice to have a quality mouse like one of Roccat's. Good luck to all in this giveaway