Roccat Giveaway

nicklmg

Roccat Kiro, my old mouse is very bad, like in early age of mankind, new would be nice.

I'd love a Roccat Kova (white if possible)

I'm looking to upgrade from my old logitech mouse, and this one just looks sweet + it would fit my build's color scheme!

Kiro for sure. I love mouse simple less buttons better. And that design is very nice.

ROCCAT Kova!

he he I still use my wireless Logitech M57 Trackball because I love it for gaming etc.

But I want a decent mouse if my mouse fails or I ran out of batteries! :-)

Sweet, I'd love one. I just finished building my new PC last month and I'm still rocking a red optical PS/2 HP mouse from late 2008

CPU: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 3960X | Motherboard: Intel DX79SR "Stormville" | RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series DDR3 PC3-12800 (4x 8GB) Quad-Channel | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 970 FTW 4GB in SLI (I have Many other builds plus 100+ Macs (don't judge me)... Many specs are listed on my profile)

[PC#1] Log: [Link] [PC#2] Log: [Link] F@H stats: [Link]

That Kiro would come handy to me (no pun intended), a few months ago my Bloody V7 got his cable a bit screwed up by my brother's cat when I left my mouse at his place so a new masterpiece of a mouse would be great for me :)

Kova because im a poor little tech child and ive been running off a 7 year old hp mouse for well the bast 7 years!

Hey ! Thanks for this giveaway !

I would be really happy with the Kova because since I had my new computer I'm still with my $15 gamming mouse.

I would love that Kiro!

been using a 7 dollar mouse since mine broke so a new one would be awesome!

I would like the Kova because I want to try it to see if it is easier to use all the buttons on the mouse than the one I already have (razer naga)

I would absolutely love the Kova! I would finally get to get rid of this Microsoft mouse I have

I would like the Kiro this has a nice design with expansion capabilities, and its shape would fit nicely in the palm of my hand.

I would love the kova as it is an amazing mouse and i cannot afford a descent one. :rolleyes:

I want to win the Kova White, because I've never seen a white mouse in person and maybe it'll replace my Deathadder :D

Maan that white Kova looks good! I'd love to win one :P

no idea what to put here

I'd like the Kiro, but any would be nice. I want to use it to shoot some jerks in some games.

Both of these look really cool, but I think I would go with the Kiro. I am curious about the modular design, as I am currently on a tiny standard Logitech that is like 7 years old.