I Love The LTT Forum How About You

JevCWatson

I'm quite new to this forum and have been looking around it for 2-3 days now and have been asking and answering questions all around the place and have so far had a great troll free experience

So far i have yet to see anyone that is even slightly mean or aggressive in any way and i am loving the community you have here 

Just wanted to share my thought on this great forum that i am now a part of :)

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison

:)

Don't be fooled by the bottom line of my sig, that is just for my travels.

So you're telling me that Gaben is no God? Enough of your foolishness.

My hardware you ask? I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3217 Notebook... With an LG 25UM57.

It's meh.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Love is a strong word a better description for me would be one of the following, like, am intrigued by, am entertained by fit my association more so.

You are ignorant, why arent people allowed to marry websites?

He is allowed to express his love for this website using any word he wants

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

I meant for myself, he can love whatever he wants

the SJW within me hits again without even reading your comment correctly

Success

Long live Stalin, he loves you; sing these words, or you know what he’ll do!

Makes my workday go by a lot quicker ;)

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

It's okay I guess.

And if you haven't seen any agressive people you probably have not been to the CPU or GPU section of the forum :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Ya, i learned alot new stuff since i joined. I watched the LTT Videos way longer tho.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Don, i know you try everything to get your Postcount up. But what about reduce the shitposts a little bit?

MUowWfM.png

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

MUowWfM.png

Offtopic dont mean total Bullshit.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Love is a strong word a better description for me would be one of the following, like, am intrigued by, or am entertained by.

You are overestimating a word.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Ya, i learned alot new stuff since i joined. I watched the LTT Videos way longer tho.

i also watched the videos well before i joined the forum :)

Just because something doesn’t do what you planned it to do doesn’t mean it’s useless. – Thomas Edison

Don, i know you try everything to get your Postcount up. But what about reduce the shitposts a little bit?

MUowWfM.png

i think i found a slightly aggressive thread, my own thread about loving this forum :P but i do see your point Praesi

It's, alright.  I find it entertaining at best but from what I've seen it's elitists who try to one up each other at every turn...  And it is teeming with 15 year olds who think they know it all and will end it all because they've seen a few PC Build guides.

"As Individuals we are weak like twigs but when we come together we become a mighty faggot"

I'm quite new to this forum and have been looking around it for 2-3 days now and have been asking and answering questions all around the place and have so far had a great troll free experience

So far i have yet to see anyone that is even slightly mean or aggressive in any way and i am loving the community you have here

Just wanted to share my thought on this great forum that i am now a part of :)

Welcome to the forum!

There are trolls everywhere, and this is not an exception. You just haven't found those. You'll see them sooner or later.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

Very much ^this. Just in case anyone has any doubts.

I quote from the Off-Topic posting guidelines: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/234698-posting-guidelines-please-read/

2 - The Off-Topic section is NOT for junk posts, SPAM, trolling and just any old thing.

We have actually mostly been pretty lenient about this to be honest, so I understand how some people might think this rule isn't applied or have just overlooked its existence. But it's there, so don't push things too far. Hence, cleaned out Third Reich post. Don't do that, please. Thanks. :)

Anyway, glad you're enjoying yourself, Jev. If you meet any trolls, feel free to report them for us to deal with.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

i think i found a slightly aggressive thread, my own thread about loving this forum :P but i do see your point Praesi

Only passive agressiveness and banter from me ;)

But you will get used to how people act here. Just dont try to get worked up from it.

Welcome to the forum :D

Written Words weight more than spoken Words. In a Conversation Eye to Eye 99% of all Topics here never would go on a Rampage. Not even AMD vs NVidia Conversations.

Dont take everything to serious here. And if you think that was agressive..oh boy..wait for things to come ;)

It's okay I guess.

And if you haven't seen any agressive people you probably have not been to the CPU or GPU section of the forum :P

Especially when someone wants a AMD FX processor...

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Makes my workday go by a lot quicker ;)

^this. Unless I posted a thread that has a lot of traction, I only check the forums at work :P

but it's the first forum since the 90s where I've made it past 100 posts, so that's saying something! I've tried joining other forums (especially ones created by YT companies) and quickly get scared off by hate, trolls, elitists, etc.

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Welcome to the forum!

There are trolls everywhere, and this is not an exception. You just haven't found those. You'll see them sooner or later.

Very correct, there are trolls EVERYWHERE