Mechanical Keyboard Club!

Dave :)

e4WO4mLl.jpg

wP0Vi9Yl.jpg

Just got my TEX aluminum case in. Not sure I want to do much else with this board, except maybe find a new esc key.

where can i buy this exact same keyboard? my twitter @Gaming_TROOPER

If this is a Poker 2, you can get it from banggood! And keycaps are probably going to be on Massdrop again. I don't know about the TEX case, because it's too expensive for me :/

Hey guys, so I'm trying to sell my Ducky YOTS for maybe a QFR or something (TKL keyboard).

What's the best way to sell it? Ebay? GH Classified, LTT Classy, Reddit sales? If I sell it on a websites's classifield, what payment/selling platform would I use?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Hey guys, so I'm trying to sell my Ducky YOTS for maybe a QFR or something (TKL keyboard).

What's the best way to sell it? Ebay? GH Classified, LTT Classy, Reddit sales? If I sell it on a websites's classifield, what payment/selling platform would I use?

I would start off with maybe tech forums and field offers get a feel for what you could pull in and then make a decision to either put it up for bid on something like ebay or sell to someone in a forum.

I would start off with maybe tech forums and field offers get a feel for what you could pull in and then make a decision to either put it up for bid on something like ebay or sell to someone in a forum.

I see,thanks. I was on the reddit mech keyboards hardwareswaps etc and am trying to get it going.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

I see,thanks. I was on the reddit mech keyboards hardwareswaps etc and am trying to get it going.

See you got the idea :) Basically just field the pricing out there and see if there is a price you can settle with there. And if that doesn't work maybe ebay's a option for you. Mainly just trying to get you the maximum value from your keyboard.

Just picked up my Model M, and I have to say that this is by far the nicest feeling keyboard I've ever typed on. SUPER loud (sorry dad), SUPER tactile, and SUPER heavy, just the way I like my boards.

I just got my hands on my dream board which I didnt think would happen with such ease. *dances around in circles*

I just got my hands on my dream board which I didnt think would happen with such ease. *dances around in circles*

What is it?

What is it?

KMAC Happy Gunmetal Full Layout

KMAC Happy Gunmetal Full Layout

I could only find TKL pics on google, but it doesn't take a genius to imagine a full layout. Looks nice, guessing blue switches?

I could only find TKL pics on google, but it doesn't take a genius to imagine a full layout. Looks nice, guessing blue switches?

Completely incorrect. Here is a picture for ya.

0drmAmf-crop.png

Ah, the inclusion of "full layout" confused me, thought that meant full-sized board.

Ah, the inclusion of "full layout" confused me, thought that meant full-sized board.

See those blocks they are removable that what makes it full layout. A normal one has that built into the top of the case just like a normal HHKB.

The keyboard is a Vortex Poker 2. Here it is with blue switches: http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=920

The keycaps aren't stock though, and those specific ones can be found for $60-$70. http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=773

Finally, the outer case is metal: http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=627

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

What a catch, congratz!

I see that the GB for Duck viper has started, but pretty sure KMAC has thicker aluminium

And it is also a KMAC which should be with its other brothers and sisters. :D

I dont know why but of the Korean cutoms I like the KMAC line's the most. Ill be rebuilding this guy at somepoint but ill have to find the parts. In the meantime I might finally get to building my LZ-GH which has been delayed mostly by my desktop. I have had all the parts for at least 6 months now I believe.

Wohoo another club I can join. I got a cherry mx red Corsair K95, and will be picking up the RGB K95 when it comes out.  I would love to try a ducky shine 3 though.

My Rig: i7-3770K, EVGA gtx980 SC, Asus P8-Z77 V-Pro, 2X Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD, 1X 850 Evo 1TB SSD, Corsair Obsidian 650D, 2X8GB Gskill Ripjaws, Seasonic X-850w PSU, Corsair H100i, 2X Asus vg248qe, Corsair Sabre RGB, 2X Corsair K95 RGB, Hyper X Cloud II

Corsair Krew - Lifetime Member  ASUS Krew - Lifetime Member  Samsung Krew - Lifetime Member EVGA Krew - Lifetime Member  Intel Krew - Lifetime Member

And it is also a KMAC which should be with its other brothers and sisters. :D

I dont know why but of the Korean cutoms I like the KMAC line's the most. Ill be rebuilding this guy at somepoint but ill have to find the parts. In the meantime I might finally get to building my LZ-GH which has been delayed mostly by my desktop. I have had all the parts for at least 6 months now I believe.

Yeah I love my KMAC so much too

and LZ-GH is also high above the list, I'll be having my Lightsaver v2 soon

I believe it would be my last Korean Custom since I've slowly moved most of my keyboard spending to other hobbies recently

pictures will follow once I got my Lightsaver :D

Which GBs for 60% Koreans can I join that are currently taking orders? It's a tad difficult to navigate that subforum lol.
And nice KMAC!

NVM, saw "current GBs active"

The Duck and Viper look nice and Is pretty cheap , may want that hehe although I forgot a bit about building a keyboard (never done it b4), only problems are:

putting that chip thing and those other stuff on the PCB

the soldering of the switches |which doesn't look too difficult.

Wohoo another club I can join. I got a cherry mx red Corsair K95, and will be picking up the RGB K95 when it comes out.  I would love to try a ducky shine 3 though.

Welcome to the club.........where the cool guys hang out! ;)  :D

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

If this is a Poker 2, you can get it from banggood! And keycaps are probably going to be on Massdrop again. I don't know about the TEX case, because it's too expensive for me :/

I needed to piece that keyboard together myself :P

You can buy everything to build it, though. Everything you see is:

Poker II (white) Keyboard

TEX Aluminum Low-profile Case (Anodized Blue)

Vortex Double-shot PBT Blue/White keycaps (v.2)

All together, it cost me about $270 at retail. Keep an eye out.

I am really pissed that Corsair has said nothing about when the new release date will be for the k70 rgb. I mean I have been waiting for something like this for years and now it is being delayed. Come on Corsair, a simple FB message will do!

I am really pissed that Corsair has said nothing about when the new release date will be for the k70 rgb. I mean I have been waiting for something like this for years and now it is being delayed. Come on Corsair, a simple FB message will do!

If you realky want to show them you shouldnt buy it. :P

I also dont get why people have said they have waited forever for this. There have been RGB boards before and im pretty sure most of the people who are going to buy these didnt even know a mechanical keyboard exsosted 3 years ago.

If you realky want to show them you shouldnt buy it. :P

I also dont get why people have said they have waited forever for this. There have been RGB boards before and im pretty sure most of the people who are going to buy these didnt even know a mechanical keyboard exsosted 3 years ago.

I have known something like this would come out in time (hence, waiting for it), and it isn't about the LEDs for me, but i do think it is awesome and a fun thing to mess with. The software they are releasing with will be AMAZING if it actually works. Being able to script your own code for it will be a fantastic change of pace. I will now be able to take my keyboard around and use complex macros built into my keyboard rather than the horrid kiddie macro software. I have used AHK forever and it has some limits, as well as needing it to be downloaded on the computer you are using. With this I can just hook up my keyboard and use my LUA scripting to run quick commands and fix basic issues.