do you think you can kill another human?

NanoTech56

If someone breaks into my house then they better be prepared to either A.) getting nailed with rifle or B.) getting a arrow in the gut.

I may not aim to kill depending on the situation but if I do then hey it's his/her fault for breaking into my house. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Home intruder? That would depend on whether or not I felt my life or others were in danger.

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

to protect my family, especially my childeren I wouldn't hesitate, but I would never think of killing some one just because they pissed me off or they had something I wanted. 

"Science and technology revolutionize our lives, but memory, tradition and myth frame our response."

Arthur M. Schlesinger

No its was to say yes until it actually happens,killing a actual person is not like video games, same with seeing someone die.

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

It would greatly depend on the situation.

To defend myself and my loved ones? Abso-fucking-lutely.

To survive during a "post civilization" scenario? Perhaps (if they seem like raiders. If they seem friendly, I'd probably partner with them, or try to)

To end a loved ones suffering? (in a post civilization scenario).....It'd kill me, but probably.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It would greatly depend on the situation.

To defend myself and my loved ones? Abso-fucking-lutely.

To survive during a "post civilization" scenario? Perhaps (if they seem like raiders. If they seem friendly, I'd probably partner with them, or try to)

To end a loved ones suffering? (in a post civilization scenario).....It'd kill me, but probably.

I love your posts.

Never know what your going to say. 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I love your posts.

Never know what your going to say. 

Depends on a lot of things.

Whether or not I'm drunk (I am right now)

Whether or not I remember my previous position on a subject (it does change wildly from time to time. Possibly because I forgot and am forming a "new" opinion on the spot)

Whether or not my opinion on something has changed as a result of new information/understanding.

Somewhere, a psychoanalyst is salivating over a mind like mine lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Depends on a lot of things.

Whether or not I'm drunk (I am right now)

Whether or not I remember my previous position on a subject (it does change wildly from time to time. Possibly because I forgot and am forming a "new" opinion on the spot)

Whether or not my opinion on something has changed as a result of new information/understanding.

Somewhere, a psychoanalyst is salivating over a mind like mine lol

I was going to add "because your so random" but I didn't want to sound negative. You pretty much said it for me though. Lol.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Honestly i think every human being is blood thirsty & is willing to kill another human being conciously or subconciously , they just waiting for the right reason oblivious to their nature they need a skwewed reason good or bad & in Joker's words that misplaced sense of self righteousness aka morals to justify another persons death for their own emotional satisfaction , makes us no diferent than the accused , just need to quench the thirst & a proper reason to justify the action..

Details separate people.

Ng6FPzz.gif

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"