do you think you can kill another human?

NanoTech56

+snipe#.

I wasn't offended :/

Also, I edited my post, it more accurately represents my points or whatever. The one you quoted is different. 

I used to be quite active here.

In self defense, sure. But for most people (they taught my cousin this in CHL class) it's shoot to incapacitate, not just to kill them. If I kill them, I'd be sorry, but they were the one to attack me so. Like if somebody was burgaling your house, you wouldn't just blow their head off with a shotgun. You can actually go to jail for that! 

I don't have a desire to kill. Not in the slightest. Would I? Yes.

Where I'm from if you shoot to incapacitate instead of to kill you can go to jail. It shows you were not afraid for your life enough to kill. They can also sue you for shooting them

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Where I'm from if you shoot to incapacitate instead of to kill you can go to jail. It shows you were not afraid for your life enough to kill. They can also sue you for shooting them

Are you sure? HAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's so fucking stupid thank God I don't live in Massachusetts

I'm pretty 100% sure you're wrong.

Are you sure? HAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's so fucking stupid thank God I don't live in Massachusetts

I'm pretty 100% sure you're wrong.

For my license to carry I took a course run by the state police. That's were I was told to shoot to kill not wound.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

For my license to carry I took a course run by the state police. That's were I was told to shoot to kill not wound.

What a depressing school of thought. No mercy.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

depends on the circumstances and who it is..

if it was a necessity then i could i would  feel shocked tho and i wouldnt forget something like that

i have no desire to however (yes i know patrick does tho)

and to people who say that it would be easy for them, i strongly doubt it, probably easier said than done.

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

For the greater good, YES.  It's simply a matter of turning off my emotions, forcing myself not to feel during that moment and pulling the trigger or plunging the knife or squeezing my fingers or any other method available.

I'm a sociopath, a high functioning one, my definition of what is right and wrong is different from the "normal" people.

and who said your a sociopath or are you just an attention whore?

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Like if somebody was burgaling your house, you wouldn't just blow their head off with a shotgun. You can actually go to jail for that! 

if somebody breaks into your house, shoot to kill.  if you only injure them, they can sue and they will win. its self defense, you wont go to jail. (#'murica)

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

and who said your a sociopath or are you just an attention whore?

The fact he clearly wants to be one and classified himself as one, probably makes him one.

I refuse to kill anything, it goes against my moral values. Not even a fly or an insect.

you seem like a good person.. why dont you accept friend requests?

you seem like a good person.. why dont you accept friend requests?

I don't know, having "friends" that I don't know IRL doesn't interest me at all.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

The fact he clearly wants to be one and classified himself as one, probably makes him one.

yeah exactly.. 

if somebody breaks into your house, shoot to kill.  if you only injure them, they can sue and they will win. its self defense, you wont go to jail. (#'murica)

I would actually like to be linked a few cases where an intruder wins vs the house or property owner. Please show me these cases so that I may be enlightened.

so a peons who has a gun aimed at you in your house illegally you cant kill? and if you shoot them and they live they can sue? where ever you live is the most fucked up place ever. their  pretty much saying the only way to no get in trouble is to die. you could hide yes but if they see you the might run they might not you dont know what their mental state is their could be high and not care because their under the influence 

I would actually like to be linked a few cases where an intruder wins vs the house or property owner. Please show me these cases so that I may be enlightened.

i do think idk if it was in my old state i lived in or just on the news about another state. but 2 kids broke into a house to steal a guys painkillers to get high and the owner heard them in the basement and he waited on the stairs with a gun and he shot them both and they didn't die so he went down and shot them again to make sure they were dead and i think he got arrested because they were wounded to the point they couldn't fight back and he still shot them after that point. but i mean if you shoot once in a dark house and kill them hoe can you be in the wrong? how can they except a person know where to shoot to not kill? if you hit then in the shoulder they can bleed out but i know people who think the shoulder wouldn't kill a person.

Caution: Shhh Master, such a function in a droid is highly illegal..

But seriously 

If someone tried to kill me i'd respond with force. I'd try not to to the very end though. But if there really was no other choice i'd do it.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

In 0/3 of the cases you linked, the attacker won. Actually, two of them aren't even complete stories, just "they started a lawsuit." Not "they sued and won." You linked two on the same case, both weren't concluded. The other two weren't concluded either.

It is obvious that you didn't put any effort into copy+pasting these cases, which you probably didn't read. Please link me a case where the attacker wins.

so a peons who has a gun aimed at you in your house illegally you cant kill? and if you shoot them and they live they can sue? where ever you live is the most fucked up place ever. their  pretty much saying the only way to no get in trouble is to die. you could hide yes but if they see you the might run they might not you dont know what their mental state is their could be high and not care because their under the influence

No your supposed to shoot to kill.

In 0/3 of the cases you linked, the attacker won. Actually, two of them aren't even complete stories, just "they started a lawsuit." Not "they sued and won." You linked two on the same case, both weren't concluded. The other two weren't concluded either.

It is obvious that you didn't put any effort into copy+pasting these cases, which you probably didn't read. Please link me a case where the attacker wins.

true i didnt actually read these lol  im at work, so the number of sites i can go to for real information is severly lacking. however here is http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/personal-injury/when-property-owner-liable-trespassers-injuries.html

which explains the actual law.  generally they wont win. but there are exceptions.

and theres this pdf which i havent read cuz its long and im lazy http://archive.lib.msu.edu/tic/golfd/article/1977mar35.pdf

EDIT: also see Katko v. Briney

|Specs in profile|

No your supposed to shoot to kill.

but didnt you say you can go to join for thjat

true i didnt actually read these lol  im at work, so the number of sites i can go to for real information is severly lacking. however here is http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/personal-injury/when-property-owner-liable-trespassers-injuries.html

which explains the actual law.  generally they wont win. but there are exceptions.

and theres this pdf which i havent read cuz its long and im lazy http://archive.lib.msu.edu/tic/golfd/article/1977mar35.pdf

I actually have read some of that before!

The problem is that the law explains that you can't set booby traps or the like. It even states that many times people trying to sue over injuries cause by the land owner fall through, the trespasser loses. There's exceptions, which I've explained.

Anybody can sue for anything. That's the way our courts work. Want to sue somebody? Go ahead, but you're paying for the case. You could lose and lose all of your money, but you were the one to start the case.

The problem is that the law explains that you can't set booby traps or the like. It even states that many times people trying to sue over injuries cause by the land owner fall through, the trespasser loses. There's exceptions, which I've explained.

Anybody can sue for anything. That's the way our courts work. Want to sue somebody? Go ahead, but you're paying for the case. You could lose and lose all of your money, but you were the one to start the case.

true. if i was at my home computer, i could find the case im actually thinking of.  some dude broke into the house, tripped down the stairs and broke something, sued and the judge told him he was a piece of shit, but he still won.

Castle Law generally prevents the person from suing if you injure them after they break in, but it follows pretty strict guidelines. and there are always exceptions.

|Specs in profile|

exactly if yu broke in to a house and got shot why not try to sue you know your going to jail no matter what so why not try to get something out of it even if that putting another person in jail