do you think you can kill another human?

NanoTech56

Yes... Just yes. Thats exactly what im saying, in a situation involving me. If it were a clear situation in which i knew for a fact a bunch of other people would die of i didnt stop him( a typical robbery is not such a situation.), then i would be very conflicted. Truthfully i dunno what i would do in such a situation. Its a hard call for me, because i value all life, even life of people who have or are doing bad things. All i can say for sure, is if i were to do it, id end my own life next. I know myself too well, i couldnt live with the guilt. Explain to me how killing in defence of yourself is different? Result is the same, someone dies...

For me in that situation my selfless need will kick in and i will do whatever i can to take that bastard down, and if it means death it will happen, though i would not be scared of losing my own life, that part would not even register in my head.

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

For people such as myself in that situation above there is also a hurdle, we either act on it or don't, if we do it there is no stopping us it's like a tank trying to get through a building, it will eventually get through.

Exactly and this is a sound normal working mind, for you to kill you would need to lose your capacity to care for your own safety, i am not like this, i have the capacity to control myself but i know i have an extra step where most people hit 10 on the anger level, i hit 11.

i dont get mad often but when i do i get in the mindset of if i just kill that person the problems will go away. like with the kid i beat up he wa son the ground and i just keep beating on him i had 2 kids pull me off of him. i would i killed him if i could of. ive been though consoling since i was 6 for anger i even hit my Consular once. i can watch videos of  a baby getting killed ( ive seen it on 4chan) and just be like okay idc. maybe im just to selfish to do it becase i care more about what happens to then others 

Should a victim not think about the permanent effect of death then? :huh:

"Oh...well maybe the guy pointing a gun at me is really just a nice guy in a bad time and won't pull the trigger at all."

Guessed wrong. Dead. Guy goes on to murder another person, but at least you gave him the benefit of the doubt he wouldn't repeat himself or kill you before you died.

Again, you just assume he goes on to kill others. You have no proof he will. You have no proof your mailman or next door neighbor wont. You would be killing him based on just the idea that he might. Best just kill everyone in that case because we all have just as much of an ability to kill as someone that already has.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

i dont get mad often but when i do i get in the mindset of if i just kill that person the problems will go away. like with the kid i beat up he wa son the ground and i just keep beating on him i had 2 kids pull me off of him. i would i killed him if i could of. ive been though consoling since i was 6 for anger i even hit my Consular once. i can watch videos of  a baby getting killed ( ive seen it on 4chan) and just be like okay idc. maybe im just to selfish to do it becase i care more about what happens to then others 

I can't watch that stuff.

See watching it and doing are two very different things.

Again, you just assume he goes on to kill others. You have no proof he will. You have no proof your mailman or next door neighbor wont. You would be killing him based on just the idea that he might. Best just kill everyone in that case because we all have just as much of an ability to kill as someone that already has.

but this is the thing. what is saying he wont kill again.

I can't watch that stuff.

See watching it and doing are two very different things.

yes very different but i can watch it and like start at it watch it over and over and care less every time. could i kill a kid? honesty no see i see a kid as having more potential in life then i do. but an adult i probably could for the fun of it, if their wasent a penitently for it 

If he's pointing a gun at you, you would seriously just sit there because he "might not" pull the trigger? Or that after murdering you, he may not continue his murdering desires? :huh:

And don't be naive; if someone is pointing a gun at you or threatening to kill you it isn't the same as thinking everyone is going to kill you so  you should just go about killing them first. One is threatening you others aren't. Don't make stupid comparisons please. And if my neighbor pulls a gun on me, I'm going to shoot him or go chop suey on his ass. If my mailman pulls a gun on me when I go out to get a package, I'm going to smash my palm into his nose and then go get my gun and kill him, if he's stupid enough to stick around for it. I value my life and am not naive to think that just because someone is pointing a gun at me/threatening to end my life that maybe he won't pull the trigger or that he's just a good guy. Or hell, that even if he kills me, he may "reform" and not kill another person. I just had to pay with my life, is all, for that piece of garbage to realize killing someone is wrong.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

but this is the thing. what is saying he wont kill again.

what is saying you wont kill? Just because you havnt yet? Should you be killed because there is nothing saying you wont?

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

yes very different but i can watch it and like start at it watch it over and over and care less every time. could i kill a kid? honesty no see i see a kid as having more potential in life then i do. but an adult i probably could for the fun of it, if their wasent a penitently for it 

I could never kill a young person, if you read about the FBI thing i posted, now go look up my Cancer sign, we are natural nurturers, amazing fathers with this feminine like way, we can listen and make excellent councillers, you never would believe that we could kill.

Princess Diana if anyone remembers was a Cancer, she was amazing, my own mother is a Cancer too.

Now there is no difference for an abusive person, my dad was a royal cunt, and it affected my mums mental state, i remember getting thrown to the ground as a kid and landing on my head.

Things happen because of other peoples anger and issues, i would not say i am mentally challenged at all, but i have no idea what that did to me.

I struggle with maths more than i do English and writing, i am a great artist, i am also a physically capable person with a very logical outlook.

If angry i lose all logic and will destroy whatever it is pissing me off.

If he's pointing a gun at you, you would seriously just sit there because he "might not" pull the trigger? Or that after murdering you, he may not continue his murdering desires? :huh:

And don't be naive; if someone is pointing a gun at you or threatening to kill you it isn't the same as thinking everyone is going to kill you so  you should just go about killing them first. One is threatening you others aren't. Don't make stupid comparisons please. And if my neighbor pulls a gun on me, I'm going to shoot him or go chop suey on his ass. If my mailman pulls a gun on me when I go out to get a package, I'm going to smash my palm into his nose and then go get my gun and kill him, if he's stupid enough to stick around for it. I value my life and am not naive to think that just because someone is pointing a gun at me/threatening to end my life that maybe he won't pull the trigger or that he's just a good guy. Or hell, that even if he kills me, he may "reform" and not kill another person. I just had to pay with my life, is all, for that piece of garbage to realize killing someone is wrong.

I made a comparison to make a point. You still have no proof he will kill ofhers because he will kill you. Yes i would just sit there and lef it happen, not because he might not pull the trigger, but because im not arrogent enough to think my life is worth more than his, and because im not confident enough in my fortune telling abilities to believe fhat just because he killed once that he will become a serial killer.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

what is saying you wont kill? Just because you havnt yet? Should you be killed because there is nothing saying you wont?

if i go into a house aim a gun at a person in the house and i get shot and die there is no reason why i should get shot. honestly if i broke into a house exception to not get shot id be one dumb persons. yu break in thinking the worst case seario and to make that not happen you shoot first. thats why you as the victim have to shoot first. because if a person is in the mental state to break in with a GUN you kill him. now if he has no weapon id be perfectly fine with just restraining him assuming i have the strength to 

I made a comparison to make a point. You still have no proof he will kill ofhers because he will kill you. Yes i would just sit there and lef it happen, not because he might not pull the trigger, but because im not arrogent enough to think my life is worth more than his, and because im not confident enough in my fortune telling abilities to believe fhat just because he killed once that he will become a serial killer.

if a person is willing to kill you what makes you think he has never killed before? honestly if you are a male and i was dating and living with you id be more afraid youd let me die then afraid of the attacker 

So because he might stop after murdering you, you shouldn't defend yourself in the first place? So as long as he isn't a serial killer, it is fine he killed once or twice. He could still change afterall!

And what? Arrogant to think your life is worth protecting? So you would sit by and watch a man murder a child because that kid's life isn't worth saving over the other? Because he "MIGHT" stop after that murder? Wow. Just...just wow. You are victimizing a killer. Holy hell...that's SJW on a whole new level. -_-

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

yes if it was for self defense of me or for another 

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

I refuse to kill anything, it goes against my moral values. Not even a fly or an insect.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

So because he might stop after murdering you, you shouldn't defend yourself in the first place? So as long as he isn't a serial killer, it is fine he killed once or twice. He could still change afterall!

And what? Arrogant to think your life is worth protecting? So you would sit by and watch a man murder a child because that kid's life isn't worth saving over the other? Because he "MIGHT" stop after that murder? Wow. Just...just wow. You are victimizing a killer. Holy hell...that's SJW on a whole new level. -_-

You see the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. You claim that for some reason he will murder more people because he did it once. That needs to be proven. You can just assume thats true without evidence, or even a reason. I recognize he could kill again, but i dont know for sure. And i have no reason to believe he is any more likely to than someone who hasnt killed yet. You see, the difference between us is that you have this idea for whatever reason, that killing once makes u likely to do it again. Almost like its some kind of drug? You have no evidence, or proof to back up this idea of yours, yet you assume it to be fact and expect me to prove that its not? Its the same argument i end up having with religious people. They take the existence of their god as fact without any evidence, and expect you to prove them wrong. Well im not gonna play that game, sorry. If you wanna have a reasonable discussion, fine but im not gonna spend my night trying to disprove random assertions of yours that arnt based in fact or reality. Its 5:00 in the morning for me, goodnight.

Don't do drugs. Do hugs!

You see the burden of proof is on the one making the claim. You claim that for some reason he will murder more people because he did it once. That needs to be proven. You can just assume thats true without evidence, or even a reason. I recognize he could kill again, but i dont know for sure. And i have no reason to believe he is any more likely to than someone who hasnt killed yet. You see, the difference between us is that you have this idea for whatever reason, that killing once makes u likely to do it again. Almost like its some kind of drug? You have no evidence, or proof to back up this idea of yours, yet you assume it to be fact and expect me to prove that its not? Its the same argument i end up having with religious people. They take the existence of their god as fact without any evidence, and expect you to prove them wrong. Well im not gonna play that game, sorry. If you wanna have a reasonable discussion, fine but im not gonna spend my night trying to disprove random assertions of yours that arnt based in fact or reality. Its 5:00 in the morning for me, goodnight.

It doesn't really matter if he only murdered one person in his life time. He still killed someone intentionally. You are willing to let a murderer go kill someone because you naively think he may change, that he may stop. Only someone who truly values life would do what they had to to save innocent people...which you refuse to do because that person's life means more than the innocent person they are murdering.

Oh, look, you have ignored my questions. -_-  You don't want to stick around to have your "argument" torn apart, not because I'm not providing you "evidence". If you don't think murdering once is enough to defend yourself or another human being, why the heck should I bring you evidence that someone will murder again and again (as if only that will make it okay to defend yourself)? It won't prove anything to you because you clearly have a problem with recognizing criminals as criminals until they became Hitler. You claim you value life but you actually don't. You don't even value your own and that is pretty sad...

It doesn't really matter if he only murdered one person in his life time. He still killed someone intentionally. You are willing to let a murderer go kill someone because you naively think he may change, that he may stop. Only someone who truly values life would do what they had to to save innocent people...which you refuse to do because that person's life means more than the innocent person they are murdering.

Oh, look, you have ignored my questions. -_-  You don't want to stick around to have your "argument" torn apart, not because I'm not providing you "evidence". If you don't think murdering once is enough to defend yourself or another human being, why the heck should I bring you evidence that someone will murder again and again (as if only that will make it okay to defend yourself)? It won't prove anything to you because you clearly have a problem with recognizing criminals as criminals until they became Hitler. You claim you value life but you actually don't. You don't even value your own and that is pretty sad...

Hey girl calm down :)

I agree with what you say if a person murders someone innocent.

inb4 FBI honeypot.

But I guess I can

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hey girl calm down :)

lol I'm calm. That's just how I talk/debate.

inb4 FBI honeypot.

But I guess I can

lol

I don't think they are smart enough to honeypot people.

Break into my house and its gonna look like the Mexican cartels just got done with you 100% 

Aren't you basically required by law to let someone kill you in Australia? :P

lol jk dont shoot me

lol I'm calm. That's just how I talk/debate.

I edited, i do agree.

if faced with the possibility of having to kill someone say a home intruder could you:

You're not looking at the big picture Stan. Here's a scenario. You have the power to cure all the world's diseases but the price for this is that you must kill a single innocent child, could you kill that child Stanley?

For the greater good, YES.  It's simply a matter of turning off my emotions, forcing myself not to feel during that moment and pulling the trigger or plunging the knife or squeezing my fingers or any other method available.

I'm a sociopath, a high functioning one, my definition of what is right and wrong is different from the "normal" people.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

Damn. I've been watching the walking dead and all I see is people killing each other. Hahah.

I'm from the U.K. So It's illegal to have a knife on you. Plus guns are illegal as well. The only people that are allowed to have guns are the special police force.

I can't kill anyone. They most likely have family. I don't want to take a someone away for something stupid.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.