Raven's Cry Developer says "Anything above 30FPS does not matter for the gaming experience"

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

Wow people like this that work on games...just quit what you're doing.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

They would probably he happy to have one working eye and no legs

Heck why even bother with stereo sound, we only need mono

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

For those wondering, this is raven's cry:

And for those interested, skip to 6:23 to see "optimization" in this game.

Attacking someone's grammar is not a valid argument, especially since this person may not be a native English speaker.

Uhhh when he is in such a position within a company I expect them to at least be competent enough with the English language so that I can understand what they're trying to say. I honestly had trouble understanding this guy and this is not a good thing when communicating with the users.

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Look, what they said pretty much backs up the 'tards at the European EA (Ubisoft), so BS about 30fps should be called out.

The thing is, their game already doesn't sell. You can't hurt their reputation because it's already zero.

• The dead horse is beaten
  • The horse is in a coffin
  • The final nail is in the coffin
  • The coffin is on the last train
  • The train is in a river
  • The river is the styx

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Uhhh when he is in such a position within a company I expect them to at least be competent enough with the English language so that I can understand what they're trying to say. I honestly had trouble understanding this guy and this is not a good thing when communicating with the users.

You are still not in a valid position to disregard what he says - it does not invalidate or validate the information presented. That's defined as an ad-hominem argument where one attacks the person, not the information. Besides, I would call that a separate issue than what's being presented here.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

The thing is, their game already doesn't sell. You can't hurt their reputation because it's already zero.

• The dead horse is beaten
  • The horse is in a coffin
  • The final nail is in the coffin
  • The coffin is on the last train
  • The train is in a river
  • The river is the styx

So we should just let every shitty studio validate the BS that the shitlords at Ubisoft spout then?

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

So we should just let every shitty studio validate the BS that the shitlords at Ubisoft spout then?

Not if they're relevant enough to do any damage. But with these kinds of sources, the only damage you can do is give them any attention at all.

Because a developer as awful as the people behind Raven's Cry endorsing an opinion like this is already a condemnation of that opinion and the "shitlords at Ubisoft".

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Not if they're relevant enough to do any damage. But with these kinds of sources, the only damage you can do is give them any attention at all.

A lot of shitty studios saying the same thing=most people would believe Ubisoft when they say, "but they agree with us as well". No matter what those (such as yourself) who have been desensitized think (desensitized by this being gone over and over), no studio can be allowed to get away with saying this BS-no matter how small they are and how shitty their games are.

PMSL

A lot of shitty studios saying the same thing=most people would believe Ubisoft when they say, "but they agree with us as well". No matter what those (such as yourself) who have been desensitized think (desensitized by this being gone over and over), no studio can be allowed to get away with saying this BS-no matter how small they are and how shitty their games are.

Because a developer as awful as the people behind Raven's Cry endorsing an opinion like this is already a condemnation of that opinion and the "shitlords at Ubisoft".

Most people won't see it that way, which is part of the problem.

PMSL

...they could just have not answered the post and nothing would have happened, instead they had to make fools of themselves... lol

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Even if their game is 0% successful, they're still going into the future perpetuating bullshit if nothing is done.

Why on earth would you *not* talk about it?

Most people won't see it that way, which is part of the problem.

Most people wouldn't see it at all, if nobody gave them attention, which is the problem.

Most people wouldn't see it at all, if nobody gave them attention, which is the problem.

they'd see it when the shitlords started the 30fps is more cinematic BS again.

PMSL

We and other people who are talking about this is making those devs a favor. But to be fair it's happening all the time in all kind of media, you can't say "stop talking about it because you are advertising it" without being a hypocrite yourself.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB