[US-Amazon] Need a headphone stand?

Imaginary Friend

My headphone stand is this > http://quill.scene7.com/is/image/Quill/183396_s7?$img320$

Bit of advice. follow your topics to always get notifications

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

I can't say I'd consider this a "hot deal." But meh.

I have a couple of these. They're great for "cheap thing to put my headphones on" and they look good, but kind of a pain in the ass for actual use.

Unlike a formal headphone stand with a base and a hook, you have to fully pick this up and pull headphones off and set it back down to removed headphones - always a 2-handed operation, instead of just blindly pulling headphones off the stand like normal ones. Just an annoyance for me. It always ends up in the floor.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

I can't say I'd consider this a "hot deal." But meh.

I have a couple of these. They're great for "cheap thing to put my headphones on" and they look good, but kind of a pain in the ass for actual use.

Unlike a formal headphone stand with a base and a hook, you have to fully pick this up and pull headphones off and set it back down to removed headphones - always a 2-handed operation, instead of just blindly pulling headphones off the stand like normal ones. Just an annoyance for me. It always ends up in the floor.

I know it's not a hot deal but it's 36%. Can you recommend something :)

Can i use something like this :Dpwbanhold.jpg

xD whatever works

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B013HATW1W?psc=1 as I said it's cheaper (7.99), and if it can support bananas a headphone will be no problem, so if you want to, go for it

If it were me I'd just make one though

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

Am I the only one who's going to point this out :P

Ls0TWl5.png

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Go to lumber yard and build one. How hard can it be?  Also if you have any of those brackets for expansion slots on an old pc you can bend them to a right angle and screw them onto something for a really cheap stand. I actually just duct taped one to the side of my desk for my pc headphones

So it's a product that you use.... but only when you're not using it?

Seems like a waste of money to me. You could just put your headphones down.

i used to do that. Goodbye g930's, hello 20$ headset.

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

I hook it on the side of my monitor.

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

i used to do that. Goodbye g930's, hello 20$ headset.

Are you saying that when you put your G930 headset down when you're done with it, it still managed to become damaged and so you bought a $20 headset?

If that's the case, then you should seriously reevaluate your desk and living conditions.   If that's not what you mean, then I'm really confused. 

Are you saying that when you put your G930 headset down when you're done with it, it still managed to become damaged and so you bought a $20 headset?

If that's the case, then you should seriously reevaluate your desk and living conditions.   If that's not what you mean, then I'm really confused. 

nope you pretty much nailed it

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Do you hang your clothes up, or just toss them on the floor?

[witty signature]

Do you hang your clothes up, or just toss them on the floor?

My system of managing clean and dirty laundry, and all the gradients in between, is much more complicated than hangers. 

My system of managing clean and dirty laundry, and all the gradients in between, is much more complicated than hangers.

Well that backfired.

Anyway, there are benefits to things that don't require input. Hanging up your clothes makes them look nicer when you put them on, and don't wear out as fast, compared to throwing them on the floor, right? Same thing with these headphone stands. It looks a bit nicer when hung up, reduces the tendency to throw them on your desk, and might give you a tad more desk space as well.

[witty signature]

Seriously a waste of money... you would be better served to get ideas of hand made ones and buy the raw materials and make one.  I made one for literally 5 dollars and a hour of work..... All it needed was 1 bracket, 4 screws, 1 piece of scrap wood, a bit of old foam and a this scrap fabric that came off of an old lawn chair.... and it holds three of my most used headphones with cables all neat and orderly.

The Black Friday Rig: 

[PCPartPicker part list](https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/QyvH8K)
:----|:----|:----
**CPU** | [Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor] | $280.00 
**CPU Cooler** | [Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler] | $19.99 
**Motherboard** | [Gigabyte GA-Z170X-GAMING 6 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard] | $175.00 
**Memory** | [Kingston FURY 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory] | $94.99 
**Storage** | [Corsair Force LE 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive] | $85.99 
**Storage** | [Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive] | $64.00 
**Video Card** | [Gigabyte Radeon RX 480 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card] | $319.99 
**Case** | [Corsair Carbide 400C ATX Mid Tower Case] | $89.00 
**Power Supply** | [Corsair CXM 650W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply] | $84.99 
**Operating System** | [Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit]| $109.00 
 | *Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts* |
 | **Total** | **$1322.95**
 | Generated by [PCPartPicker](http://pcpartpicker.com) 2016-11-27 18:34 EST-0500 |

Seriously a waste of money... you would be better served to get ideas of hand made ones and buy the raw materials and make one.  I made one for literally 5 dollars and a hour of work..... All it needed was 1 bracket, 4 screws, 1 piece of scrap wood, a bit of old foam and a this scrap fabric that came off of an old lawn chair.... and it holds three of my most used headphones with cables all neat and orderly.

Pics or it never happened.