[Sad] ISIS Orders Killing of Children With Downs Syndrome

Section35

Another prove that ISIS isn't muslim lol.

ISIS are in fact, Muslim.

The only difference between ISIS, and the Muslims we tend to find in the west, is ISIS are actually following their religion and their holy book to the letter. Western Muslims cherry pick what they wish to believe/follow from the Qu'ran. It's the same thing Christians do with the bible. 

Educate yourself about Islam, or religion for that matter, before making daft comments.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

The only difference between ISIS, and the Muslims we tend to find in the west, is ISIS are actually following their religion and their holy book to the letter.

Educate yourself about Islam before making daft comments.

I live in a multi racial country with actual good behaving muslims.

And no, go ahead and come my country and say ISIS is just like them, they will give you a heavy smack the god damn eye and maybe a slap along with it.

I live in a multi racial country with actual good behaving muslims.

They're bad Muslims then, as they're not following their holy book properly.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

The only difference between ISIS, and the Muslims we tend to find in the west, is ISIS are actually following their religion and their holy book to the letter. Western Muslims cherry pick what they wish to believe/follow from the Qu'ran. It's the same thing Christians do with the bible. 

Educate yourself about Islam before making daft comments.

I dont see many radical christians following the bible to the letter. Don't bash on Islam because of the "to the word" definitions when some of the crap in the bible is just as bad.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Cmon... Looks like you are the uneducated daft here...

Also you literally sound like one of those aunties who talk about what they believe and is not malleable to new thoughts.

Plenty of my muslim friends have reasons to say that ISIS is the one not following the book.

Like their kuran literally tells them to not harm innocents.

stop the religious argument before ban hammers appear.

muslims or not, they're bad people. can we not fucking argue about who they are and just focus on killing the lot of the bastards okay?

thanks.

Let me just write things clean here, ISIS is a group of muslims. They harm people, they deserve to be punished, they do not follow the kuran. End of the story, this isn't the argument to be made, it is as good as saying the bible is evil.

And yet, despite the horrible things they do and continue to do, there are some countries that refuse to do more than drone groups of terrorists hiding among even more innocent people.

All of it is disgusting.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I dont see many radical christians following the bible to the letter. Don't bash on Islam because of the "to the word" definitions when some of the crap in the bible is just as bad.

Firstly, i'll bash Islam as much as i want. It's a filthy and barbaric religion, and so is Christianity. There is a fair amount of evil shit in both religions, and their holy books. Just because someone decides to cherry pick the good bits, does not mean that the religion itself is good.

Secondly, i'm not defending the bible. I never have done, and never will do. The only real difference between Islam, and Christianity nowadays, is that more followers of Islam are doing what their holy books dictates. And people are too stupid to educate themselves about the religion, in order to condemn it, because religion should not be allowed in modern society.

stop the religious argument before ban hammers appear.

muslims or not, they're bad people. can we not fucking argue about who they are and just focus on killing the lot of the bastards okay?

thanks.

Yes

pls

Religion is a made up thing

Lets not fight

<3

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

This is some fucked up shit. 

this is why the newspapers are struggling to survive. because nobody pulls off shit like this except for ISIS.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

@Godlygamer23 You may wanna make sure it stays civil here.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

The flame war seems to have already begun, but I thought I'd perhaps add some sane and rational discourse to the mix.
Worth listening and indeed reading if you're interested.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

i'm not going to argue the toss about their religion. i don't care if they're pastafarian, it makes no difference to me. the only thing that matters is what they're doing, and eliminating every last one of the filthy scum. I'm well aware that they call themselves muslim, and i'm well aware that the muslim community has practically rejected them, which is good. if only the entire human race would reject them, they are the only people bipedal ape descended beings i class as inhuman.

I agree, as even my muslim friends.

Point is, don't call a religion evil when it is clearly untrue. You don't see muslims in my country(Singapore) behaving like those terrorists. Yeah there sure is terrorists, and i am pretty sure they come from every corner of the world and also that terrorists should be eradicated.

Don't blame all muslims for it, it is rude and inconsiderate, it is more than barbaric, more than criticism, it is insult.

yo, if you haven't noticed, i haven't called them evil. the individuals are evil, not the religion, if all muslims were terrorists i'd be long dead by now, testament to the fact that 99.9999999% of muslims are actually good people, or even if they're not "good", they're not part of daesh.

Wasn't saying that part was you but, sorry for it to be in that context.

I agree, as even my muslim friends.

Point is, don't call a religion evil when it is clearly untrue. You don't see muslims in my country(Singapore) behaving like those terrorists. Yeah there sure is terrorists, and i am pretty sure they come from every corner of the world and also that terrorists should be eradicated.

Don't blame all muslims for it, it is rude and inconsiderate, it is more than barbaric, more than criticism, it is insult.

Being offensive isn't illegal as far as I'm aware. We have to be free to criticise any idea or philosophy, no matter how sacred they might be to some people.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Following a piece of paper written is brainless anyway,

I don't care who or what religion Islam identifies as, I just want to see them dealt with.

Islam itself is a religion, so I'd say it identifies with itself. Nonetheless yes, this is pretty disgusting though I can't say I'm surprised coming from those people. Fuckin psychos.

Meanwhile the soft, fantasy land Democrat politicians in the US refuse to call these people Islamic even though it's in the acronym of their name (not like this has anything to do with the topic of this thread, really). Our country's leaders need to grow a few pairs, come down on these little shits, and stop letting them fear-mong our people. You wouldn't think a bunch of Middle Eastern hillbilly savages would be causing this much trouble in a world full of countries with the power to come down on them.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

ISIS needs to be terminated ASAP, it's just hard...

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Being offensive isn't illegal as far as I'm aware. We have to be free to criticise any idea or philosophy, no matter how sacred they might be to some people.

That i can agree with, but to be insulting and not know where he/she stand?

And also to mock a religion based on things supplied just by the internet?

Very insolent if you ask me, i have real live friends, and i like them.

I was being insulted of being uneducated in race, but what qualifies him to be someone educated? Does he have a degree or doctorate in race? More like racism.

I'll keep my own thoughts on downs syndrome and related issues to myself but to seems like at this point ISIS are just trying to find things to say because they think that there might be someone somewhere that doesn't hate them enough.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"