Valve done goofed........... Why would you nerf the AK

Lavish

Why would you nerf the ak, m4a4, and m4a1...... They were perfect as is, now they are unusable..... fucking valve..

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

Saving for a Dream rig :)

Why would you nerf the ak, m4a4, and m4a1...... They were perfect as is, now they are unusable..... fucking valve..

– Adjusted recovery time on the AK47, M4A4, and M4A1-S assault rifles to reduce the range at which spraying is preferable to tapping/bursting.

it was never nerfed..

– Adjusted recovery time on the AK47, M4A4, and M4A1-S assault rifles to reduce the range at which spraying is preferable to tapping/bursting.

it was never nerfed..

Have you used it yet?

Intel i5 4690k | NZXT Kraken x61 | MSI z97 Gaming 5 | MSI GTX 970 EVGA Supernova G2 750 G-Skill Ripjaws 16GB 2133mhz [2x8] | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD Samsung 850 EVO Series 250GB SSD NZXT H440 [black and Red]

we need a "corner to rant about CS:GO nerfs"

or maybe someone should make a forum to collect all negativity in one place.

last time i played cs:go the other guy laughed i got a gun that was nerfed into oblivion, and i proceeded to do a kill streak against a person thats pretty high in ranked, while i have logged like... 5 hours worth of cs:go.

Ah yes, the ole they changed something about a gun, therefore it's a nerf.

I remember when everyone bitched about that change in Black Ops 2 to an overpowered gun, and some rude asshole threatened to kill the developer who made the change.

Because the Damage Per Shot is unrealistic as fuck?

Literally at close range, an AK-47 is stupidest weapon to use.

Something like a revolver or short-barrel pistol is much more reasonable.

at 60 ft, a Long barrel revolver or a AK / M4 is more reasonable.

have you been bad?

It was boosted aka Improved the fucking accruacy, your just bad with the AK

Uhh, the ak wasnt boosted... it was debuffed.

can you read...

Adjusted recovery time on the AK47, M4A4, and M4A1-S assault rifles to reduce the range at which spraying is preferable to tapping/bursting.

​it means fucking better accuracy 

it was buffed,

they made it take less time to stop moving after you stop shooting, it has better accuracy now.

Its funny how people complain about csgo being imbalanced, its one of the most balanced fps games I know of.

Its funny how people complain about csgo being imbalanced, its one of the most balanced fps games I know of.

Wolfenstein enemy territory. most balanced fps ever.

can you read...

Adjusted recovery time on the AK47, M4A4, and M4A1-S assault rifles to reduce the range at which spraying is preferable to tapping/bursting.

​it means fucking better accuracy 

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensive/comments/3w1azc/in_depth_analysis_of_december_8_2015_weapon/

This is a nerf? I remember when Valve nerfed the stickybomb launcher in TF2, now THAT was a nerf. Holy shit I knew some demo mains who were basically done with TF2 because of it, their play style in 6s was changed heavily.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Ah yes, the ole they changed something about a gun, therefore it's a nerf.

I remember when everyone bitched about that change in Black Ops 2 to an overpowered gun, and some rude asshole threatened to kill the developer who made the change.

DSR rechamber time, I remember that. The raaaaaaaage.

Good this change is great, Tapping/Bursting was almost always inferior to spraying at all ranges. Now atleast there is somewhat useful now. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

This is a nerf? I remember when Valve nerfed the stickybomb launcher in TF2, now THAT was a nerf. Holy shit I knew some demo mains who were basically done with TF2 because of it, their play style in 6s was changed heavily.

I remember that nerf, but quitting the game due to it looks a bit too much D:

FAMAS need buff, mKay.

All I care about.

It's a cheap gun isn't it? I guess it shouldn't be powerful in the first place.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Good this change is great, Tapping/Bursting was almost always inferior to spraying at all ranges. Now atleast there is somewhat useful now.

What rank are you?

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

What rank are you?

DMG, I've probably lost my rank since fallout 4 came out though. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Because the Damage Per Shot is unrealistic as fuck?

Literally at close range, an AK-47 is stupidest weapon to use.

Something like a revolver or short-barrel pistol is much more reasonable.

at 60 ft, a Long barrel revolver or a AK / M4 is more reasonable.

The game isn't realistic and any comparisons to 'real life' guns/stats/etc should be left at the door. It's a Esport game dressed up as a Counter-terrorism game. Not a mil-sim or even really attempting to mimic real life except in aesthetics.

Nearly 100% accuracy on a Desert Eagle, 'Scout' not killing on body shots, Bizons taking well over 7 hits to kill an unarmored opponent, etc..

All things that are laughable in real life, but common place in game and are perfectly OK.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

that r8 is odd to use lol but it isn't the first time they added new guns to cs

Me and the boys played the night of the patch holyshit was that gun broken, I just went used it every round. Never a situation where the gun got me killed, even with scatter brain positioning. Doesn't matter though volvo play by numbers if everyone flocks to it it'll be nerfed like everything else.

In the guns defense I was playing casual as I needed to get help my friend get to level 3 xp for competitive so it was like playing against a bunch of headless chickens, I'm only DMG but the quality of the enemy team was hilarious nobody even tried to strafe.

Fun fact : it was the first time I've ever been driven nuts by children I had to disable in game comms.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090