First video game memory

ChrisLovesCheese

My first game was Super Mario 3 on SNES... I think. Either that or Street Fighter. I've been playing games for a looooong time.

Midtown Madness 2 on my dads rig, he was one of the first to get Internet in Denmark

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Space Invaiders!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Pokemon Blue on the GameBoy.

I've just been hit by such nostalgy...

CPU: Intel 3930K @ 4.6GHz || MOBO: Asus P9X79-E WS || GPU: 2x Nvidia GTX Titans || CASE: Fractal Design Define XL R2 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i

RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum @ 2100 MHz || Storage: 240GB Samsung 840 Pro & 2TB Seagate Barracuda || Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX

Peripherals: Samsung S27B970D - Asus PB23HQ - Logitech MX Revolution - Corsair K95 - Samson Meteor Mic - Logitech C920 - Bowers&Wilkins MM-1

Crash bandicoot on the ps1. What an incredible game that was.

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

lion king the video game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7R-mIdwHIs

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I started gaming at the age of 7 when my Mum got me a GameBoy Color and Pokemon Silver for my birthday. It's still one of my favorite games.

Super Mario Bros. on the original Nintendo counsel I think. 

Rig specs: 3930k | 32GB RAM | GTX580 | Asus PB278 | Corsair K90 | Logitech G700 | HD558's 

First game i remember playing was a "Tank" game on a Windows 3.1 PC
"Tank game" = Top down view controlling a square and shooting white squares at other infinity spawning enemy square tanks

It looked something like this (Bad MS Paint drawing based on memory)

Someting%20like%20this.png

Obviously Pokemon games and such on Nintendo platforms, but my first, most memorable experience was on the PS1. I woke up to a PS1 in my room on my birthday and the first game I ever played on it was The Bombing Islands.

EDIT: I never even finished the game, I found it too hard.

Anyone remember this: Bombing%20Islands%20%5BU%5D%20%5BSLUS-01  

Power rangers, super mario, aladdin all in SNES

And some NES games too. Good times.

need for speed underground 2 and Colin McRae Rally 2.0 back when i was 6 years old. playing games back then felt like heaven!

Colin McRae Rally 2.0:

CMR2.jpg

need for speed underground 2:

75a07_need-for-speed-underground-2-20041

how do you make the pictures smaller?

4.2GHZ VALIDATIONGALLERYMost expensive software you own (clicky thread)

Intel Core i5 760 2.8GHZ @3.3ghz(4C),Asus P7H55/USB3,Antec TP550 80+bronze,Gigabyte GTX 570 SOC@955/2120 1050MV,windows 3.1,8GB DDR3 1333MHZ @~1450mhz,,500gb hdd, 160gb 

I played a very old Nascar game on my dad's laptop.

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

The Amazing Spiderman, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 and Otto-Matic (whatever how its spelled) on my old iMac

But my sweetest souvenir was GT2 on PS1

CPU: A10-5800K, GPU: 7660D, RAM: Corsair XMS3 2x 4GB 1600Mhz, PSU: Rosewill Stallion series RD500-2SB 500W, Motherboard: MSI FM2-A75MA-E35, HDD: WD 10EZEX 1TB Blue, Case: Rosewill Line-M mAtx