First video game memory

ChrisLovesCheese

Probably Jumpstart Preschool back in like 1998. Either that or Reader Rabbit. It's been soooo long :( and now I'm on a trip down memory lane.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I think my first was a dragonball-z game on Gameboy Advance SP

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Pokemon on my Gameboy color and then Pokemon stadium on my N64.

seriously.

Actually I might have been playing Toaster run and Rodger Dodger on PC before either of those.

Edited by helping

Error: 410

a hunting simulator on my uncle's rig when i was very little.

He had a "Geforce 2." those graphics...

~Judah

super mario on some console

CPU: i5 3570K; Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V; RAM: Corsair Vengeance (2x4GB); GPU: MSI R7850 Twin Frozr; Case: Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition; Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue (500GB); PSU: Thermaltake Modular PSU 750 Watts

MotoCross 2.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

PC gamer from the beginning  sort of, the first game I ever played was Galaga on my dads computer when I was 4-5, first game I ever completed was Super Mario 64 and it took me 2 years (5-7 years old) man those were the days.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

Pokemon 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

That Kids Next Door game on CartoonNetwork.com with the flying hamster......its still on there. WE SHOULD ALL PLAY IT!

like right now, im not lying, right now. or i kill u...

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Hogan's Alley i'm old :P  Loved it when it first came out.  I remember holding the gun right up to the screen for the can shooting stage lol

hogansAlley12_M.jpg

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

That Kids Next Door game on CartoonNetwork.com with the flying hamster......its still on there. WE SHOULD ALL PLAY IT!

like right now, im not lying, right now. or i kill u...

OHHHH I remmeber that. I used to play that at my local library back when everyone was on dialup. Man the memories. My favourite game on CN back in the days had to be Samurai Jack. I remember playing that all the time.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

OHHHH I remmeber that. I used to play that at my local library back when everyone was on dialup. Man the memories. My favourite game on CN back in the days had to be Samurai Jack. I remember playing that all the time.

IKR! samurai jack game was fun.

what about the dbz game? that was fun, tho i barely remember it, so long ago

Folding for LTT since April 2016.

Hogan's Alley i'm old :P  Loved it when it first came out.  I remember holding the gun right up to the screen for the can shooting stage lol

hogansAlley12_M.jpg

I feel the same way lol, my first game I can remember playing is Slalom

9064382_zpsa92a059a.jpg

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I feel the same way lol, my first game I can remember playing is Slalom

9064382_zpsa92a059a.jpg

Haha holy crap i owned that to hilarious

Intel 4790k • Asus Z97-A • Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce • G.Skill 1866 4GBx2 • Corsair HX850W PSU • Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler • Intel 530 120GB SSD(OS) • 1TB HDD(Games) • Cooler Master HAF 912 • Logitech G15 Key • Razer Abyssus Mouse • Asus 24in 144hz VG248QE

The earliest I can remember is we had an Atari 5200 with a few games and the one I remember the most is moon patrol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIrhMTN3KvA

We had an Atari 2600 before that but I can't exactly remember it other than later when I was older.

The original legend of zelda and mario brothers for NES.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Ocarina of time on n64 in 3rd grade special ed

video-300x199.jpg

yeah, I was a rowdy kid

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

The reviled Postal (the original version) was the first video game I played. I bought it at the discount bin at KMart for my first computer. A heart warming slaughterfest.

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.