how a 13 year old tried to hack a Steam account, and got hacked.

Snickerzz

This is 5 years old at least and I very much doubt this is real. Still funny though.

i just got the email and used the "Forgot my password" method... its stupid how easy that way is

we tied but it was wayyy past that stage and gmail's account recovery is horrible :/

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Karma's a bitch ehh :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Pwned

i5 3570K - HD7870 Hawk - 1TB WD BLUE - 2x4GB Gskill RAM - Corsair Vengeance C70 White 

That just made my night lol

Ha, that's pretty funny. 

I like the when he said to use Tracert to trace his IP, he might as well just ping it and use nslookup to find if it's actually a valve IP.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Did the kid get his account back? if not br0kenrabbit was cruel!

No its not cruel enough, that kid tottaly deserve it and i hope br0kenrabbit delete his account.

Brilliant!

The wonder is, not that the field of stars is so vast, but that man has measured it. - Anatole France

link is broken. but this is hilarious! hahaha.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

pro hackers

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

This is funny but not considered hacking haha.

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

This is obviously fake. When you try to login to a steam account from a new PC it will prompt you to enter a code that is sent to your email. Except if the kid was stupid enough to use the same password for the email, this is a fake.

Case: 650D CPU: i5 4670K GPU: GTX 770 Gaming @1306MHz Motherboard: MAXIMUS VI Hero PSU: AX760 CPU Cooler: H100i RAM: 8GB Vengeance Pro @1866MHz Storage: 840 250GB SSD / 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200.14

Did the kid get his account back? if not br0kenrabbit was cruel!

no hes is not cruel payback is a bitch 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Amazing. Hardcore pwned.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Wow. That was an impressive reversal

I doubt it's real but those kind of 13 year olds give a bad name to young people everywhere, children/teenagers aren't or i hope aren't that stupid.

This probobly not real. 

No one will fake the fact that he is working for valve

And than belive someone he just met that he is a valve employ. Than he will give him is info after he told him. That valve will never ask for your info

i lol'd in my pants :) go home girl you're drunk Greg_ValveOLS from msn support hahahahahahahaha just like valve is going to give support on msn. But hey it is the girls fault. she had to read the FAQ on valve's website or the client. steam has chat support on steam.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

I doubt it's real but those kind of 13 year olds give a bad name to young people everywhere, children/teenagers aren't or i hope aren't that stupid.

We are not that stupid that kid's mental age was 8 years old...

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

• 9 months later...

lol nice one. A lot of people seem to have a hard time distinguishing the difference between hijacking and hacking. 

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

WOW! hahahaha xD

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62