How to get a girl to like you?

young_guy

I, for one, second that request. That "word" needs to die in a fire as much as microUSB.

you don't like Oreo too?

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

you don't like Oreo too?

no, I don't like owls

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Just tell them you're a member on a techforum, that usually gets them fired up.

that has to be the best reply so far :p

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

no, I don't like owls

oh in that case dont go out during the night

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Shaving tips, now chicks, you sure you're in the right forum my friend?

As for the girl, don't be a wuss and work out a strategy, as her out, if she says no, live with it. ^^

I think he was asking for a strategy.

Are we really the best people to be asking about how to get a girl :P With that said chances are if you're in the friend zone it's because she wants to be friends and doesn't really have an attraction to you, just tell her how you feel and if she feels the same way great if she doesn't move on :)

this place might be a bit better than /b/ for dating advice but you never know

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I enjoy technology and still have a social life and I think a lot ofd people on the forum do but it's still fun to make fun of yourself sometimes also how do we know she's 14 maybe he likes older women :P

i really need to start wearing glasses

i read it as

also how do we know she's 14 maybe she likes older women

lol wtf right ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I dont. I just let the girls come to me. Just be polite, dont talk too much and be yourself. DO NOT change who you are to get someone to like you EVER!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Put your dick in it.

Not what ^ said.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Be confident and make her laugh.  That's really all you have to do.  

Also be a nice person, don't be a dick.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

i read it as

lol wtf right ?

well she might like older women that would explain why he's in the friend zone :p

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

i read it as

lol wtf right ?

I need to wear a monocle on my left eye. Did the same trick when I just quickly watched with my left eye (even my left eye is myopic, not farsighted)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

why did you lie about your age on the forum by just one year

why did you lie about your age on the forum by just one year

My birthday is in October. I consider my self 15

My birthday is in October. I consider my self 15

that makes no sense unless you were born in a country where you are 1 when you are born or something like that, where are you from, I am also born in october does that mean if I walk into a shop and try buy alcohol they will let me because I count myself as 18

that makes no sense unless you were born in a country where you are 1 when you are born or something like that, where are you from, I am also born in october does that mean if I walk into a shop and try buy alcohol they will let me because I count myself as 18

I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina.

why is it you consider yourself 15

Alright guys, now you're just starting to grill him for posting on the forum, and may be giving him a bad experience now, so just tone it down a bit.

Forum Police To The Rescue! still seriously though

EDIT: It's not really that bad I see

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Alright guys, now you're just starting to grill him for posting on the forum, and may be giving him a bad experience now, so just tone it down a bit.

nobodies grilling him I'm just asking him a question, sorry to the op if it comes off as me grilling that isn't the intention :)

nobodies grilling him I'm just asking him a question, sorry to the op if it comes off as me grilling that isn't the intention :)

Fair enough, it certainly did appear to be escalating quickly as I read it, but I suppose it's not really. 

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society