How to get a girl to like you?

young_guy

Hey guys,

I was very happy to see that I got some great advice in my previous topic about shaving tips ( #LinusShavingTips ) . I was wondering if you have any methods on approaching a girl, asking her out and stuff like that. To make things short I am in the friend zone and I don't know how to get out. Any help is welcome.

Are we really the best people to be asking about how to get a girl :P With that said chances are if you're in the friend zone it's because she wants to be friends and doesn't really have an attraction to you, just tell her how you feel and if she feels the same way great if she doesn't move on :)

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

Hey guys,

I was very happy to see that I got some great advice in my previous topic about shaving tips ( #LinusShavingTips ) . I was wondering if you have any methods on approaching a girl, asking her out and stuff like that. To make things short I am in the friend zone and I don't know how to get out. Any help is welcome.

Shaving tips, now chicks, you sure you're in the right forum my friend?

As for the girl, don't be a wuss and work out a strategy, as her out, if she says no, live with it. ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Ask the girl out. If she says no move on. The worst thing you can be is a wuss. 

Edit: Reading through the thread make me wonder how I ever got married

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

this is the worst possible forum to ask for girl tips lol .......

We've had this before though.

Like the pure despair leading people to consult a tech forum.

But I've seen a few greeks around here ^^ Otherwise, you're screwed :D

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

this is the worst possible forum to ask for girl tips lol .......

Ouch ... be nice to the community! :P

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

This forum members don't even see daylight and you want girl tips wrong forums my friend. Just YOLO it and if she says no move on

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Ouch ... be nice to the community! :P

its true tho

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

This forum members don't even see daylight and you want girl tips wrong forums my friend. Just YOLO it and if she says no move on

Please never say "YOLO" again

| 3570k @ 4.4.ghz | Hyper 212 evo | 8GB (2x4GB) 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte Z77X UD3H | Corsair CX750M | Corsair 300R | OCZ 240GB SSD | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD | Asus DCUII 7950 @1150mhz core 1600mhz mem

| BenQ XL2411T | Corsair Vengeance K60 | Logitech G700 | steelseries Qck+ | Fiio E10 | Zalman clip on mic | HD 598 | ATH-M50 |

its true tho

Well, maybe but there's definitely a handful of people who just enjoy technology that still have a social life! Wish I could help out OP but I don't know what 14 year olds are like :L

"And yet my mind is screaming, provoked in an icy sweat. It’s pleading and begging for a release, scraping the walls of a padded cell, pounding hopelessly at the floors that won’t even deliver the gift of pain."  - Why I Don't Dream Anymore

find then you obviously hate oreos

I hope her name's Alyssa because this might work.

tumblr_mrf69tVxh41s1b645o1_500.jpg

Well, maybe but there's definitely a handful of people who just enjoy technology that still have a social life! Wish I could help out OP but I don't know what 14 year olds are like :L

I enjoy technology and still have a social life and I think a lot ofd people on the forum do but it's still fun to make fun of yourself sometimes also how do we know she's 14 maybe he likes older women :p

Id say, invite her out to dinner, rather then being with other friends so its just the two of you... This will allow you to see if theres even a slight chance she has some feelings for you. After dinner be sure to pick up the bill (and dont be a cheap ass man :P). But dont say anything to make it awkward if possible... unless it seems 100% right. 

If you feel confident after that warm up round, by all means ask her on the actual date as something more then just friends.

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

Id say, invite her out to dinner, rather then being with other friends so its just the two of you... This will allow you to see if theres even a slight chance she has some feelings for you. After dinner be sure to pick up the bill (and dont be a cheap ass man :P). But dont say anything to make it awkward if possible... unless it seems 100% right. 

If you feel confident after that warm up round, by all means ask her on the actual date as something more then just friends.

You know they're 14 right ?

I enjoy technology and still have a social life and I think a lot ofd people on the forum do but it's still fun to make fun of yourself sometimes also how do we know she's 14 maybe he likes older women :P

Haha, that's true :P 14 is too young to be going for older women! (jokes, get them developed boobies)

You know they're 14 right ?

i mustve missed that part.... rightio, Im 22 so skip my advice :P

~~Korindo~~

Cubitek Mini ITX Build : - Cubitek Mini Cube - ASUS Z87i-Pro - Intel 4770K - 16gb G.Skill Ares 1866mhz -

- Samsung 840 500gb SSD x 2 - Noctua NH-L12 Cooler - Silverstone 550 watt Strider Gold PSU - Galaxy GeForce GTX Titan -

Haha, that's true :P 14 is too young to be going for older women! (jokes, get them developed boobies)

haha to be honest I think 14 is too young to be bothered by this stuff just ask her out,

To the OP you won't want to hear this but I'm 99% sure you won't end up being with this girl 10 years from now anyway so just don't waste the time you have now and go for it 

i mustve missed that part.... rightio, Im 22 so skip my advice :P

a 14 year old shouldn't be bothered enough to ask for advice anyway especially on a tech forum :p

I, for one, second that request. That "word" needs to die in a fire as much as microUSB.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO