MetallicAcid's TJ07 (working title)

Not that easy as @Snef lives in Canada. @MetallicAcid lives in Sweden and @p0Pe lives in Denmark. 

So yeah, would be cool indeed,  but very inpractical. 

yea i know but denmark and sweden are pretty close

Been keeping up with all upda5es since my last post! Still doing absolutely amazing, fantastic work. Keep it up man! (managed to pull me out of hiding, twice now! ;)

Thank you mate! I am honoured that you have come out of hiding to comment on my build log :) Hope you stick around for the grand finale!

U should work together with Snef and pOpe (or p0pe??) u guys make the best looking builds all over the LTT forum

Snef might be a bit tricky as he is so far away, but Pope might be up for something..

Not that easy as @Snef lives in Canada. @MetallicAcid lives in Sweden and @p0Pe lives in Denmark. 

So yeah, would be cool indeed,  but very inpractical. 

Some friends and I are thinking of starting a local modding expedition where one person starts modding a case, then sends it to the next person who does something, then sends it again to someone else etc. etc. until the PC is completed. One day it might even get shipped out of Sweden to say, Denmark if we get some sponsors on board for the idea.

BTW, update coming soon guys ;)

/J

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

Thank you mate! I am honoured that you have come out of hiding to comment on my build log :) Hope you stick around for the grand finale!

Snef might be a bit tricky as he is so far away, but Pope might be up for something..

Some friends and I are thinking of starting a local modding expedition where one person starts modding a case, then sends it to the next person who does something, then sends it again to someone else etc. etc. until the PC is completed. One day it might even get shipped out of Sweden to say, Denmark if we get some sponsors on board for the idea.

/J

Also @Hanoverfist does cool stuff.

Yay update!

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I am definitely not missing the finale of this one! ;p I'm always on the forums, I know the usual posters and such, they just don't know me xD

An ultimate lurker                My Current Rig

CPU- I5 3570K GPU- AMD HD7950 Motherboard- Asus P8H77-I Ram- 8GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo SSD- Samsung 256GB 850 Pro, 256GB OCZ Agility

Hard Drive- 2TB WD Green Power Supply- Silverstone 450W SFX Case- Bitfenix Prodigy Operating Systems- Windows 7/OSX Mavericks Monitor- HP Pavillion 23BW IPS 

/J

That's an amazing idea Justin!

That's an amazing idea Justin!

Hehe, agreed, very neat idea. But holy hell the shipping costs, especially if you start going international... rolleyes-pop.gif

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

The client decided to use other GPUs instead :( I thought that the 780's would have been best, but I guess he needed the VRAM.

Nevertheless awesome job. Cheers :)

May our framerates be high and temperatures low

Also @Hanoverfist does cool stuff.

Yay update!

It would be an honour to work with Han :)

I am definitely not missing the finale of this one! ;p I'm always on the forums, I know the usual posters and such, they just don't know me xD

It should be finished this week my friend :D 

Then once my S-Frame comes I will mod that... And once that mod is finished I will dismantle the TJ07 and build the S-Frame with some of those parts.

Then when that project is built up, it will be sold off to support the project using G-Tek's Osmi case ;)

Hehe, agreed, very neat idea. But holy hell the shipping costs, especially if you start going international... rolleyes-pop.gif

The shipping will be a pocket burner. We want to try and keep it local at first, kind of like a Stockholm mod. There might be other cities that can create there own etc. Once we branch out then the person who is modding will pay the shipping fee to the next person etc. But hopefully the shipping of the PC will be very minimal.

Nevertheless awesome job. Cheers :)

Thank you DaytimeElk!

Kind regards,

Justin

Sponsored by:

Sponsorbanner_zpsacafa5a9.png

Hello and welcome to the final update

WOW!

What a journey this has been with my still unnamed TJ07 project! With this update I would like to show you the completed build in all of it's glory! Thank you to all of you sponsors for your support in making this the PC that I had imagined using your products!

This project started over a year ago when I bought a SilverStone Temjin TJ07 second hand from a local man.. I started designing ideas in SketchUp and eventually came up with a design that I (and you guys :) ) enjoyed. A few months went by when a friend of mine asked me to build this computer for him. Fast forward a few months of slow but sure progress, and here we have the finished product!!

Personally, I think that this PC looks spectacular!! I love the black on black with just a little hint of grey and carbon black highlights. Very stealthy and understated.

The finished project contains the following hardware:

Intel Core i7 4930K

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition X79

G.Skill Ripjaws Z DDR3 PC19200/2400MHz CL10 4x8GB x2 (64GB total)

Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB x3 (Trifire)

Samsung 840 EVO Series 500GB x2

NB-BlackSilent Pro 120mm x6

SilverStone ST1200-G 1200W

EK Coolstream PE 480

EK Coolstream PE 240

EK-RES X3 250 x2

EK-FB ASUS R4BE Monoblock - Acetal+Nickel

EK-FC R9-290X - Acetal+Nickel (Rev.2.0) x3

EK-FC R9-290X Backplate - Black x3

Alphacool VPP655 - G1/4 IG complete with D5 HF Top

EK HD fittings and adapters

NSFW WARNING!!

Oh and get some popcorn ;)

DSC07896_zps769e890a.jpg

DSC07904_zps52c1ddd7.jpg

DSC07906_zpscc63f5e7.jpg

DSC07909_zps55a5c12d.jpg

DSC07911_zps33faa21c.jpg

DSC07912_zpsb7757306.jpg

DSC07916_zpsae29fe29.jpg

DSC07920_zpsd661f101.jpg

DSC07922_zps9fa51a67.jpg

DSC07923_zps41bf875d.jpg

DSC07924_zps7f822ded.jpg

DSC07925_zps17e113f3.jpg

DSC07926_zps4b5fc00d.jpg

DSC07927_zps32dd6647.jpg

DSC07928_zps333fcef6.jpg

DSC07929_zps9e46947b.jpg

DSC07934_zps41fcd66a.jpg

DSC07936_zps4df44da6.jpg

DSC07938_zpsb22c0375.jpg

DSC07939_zps3c29668e.jpg

DSC07942_zpse1077efe.jpg

DSC07943_zps9de6e57d.jpg

DSC07945_zps57c310f1.jpg

DSC07949_zpsb38ebf33.jpg

DSC07951_zps5c65f99e.jpg

DSC07954_zps914395e6.jpg

DSC07956_zps4779b1ec.jpg

DSC07957_zps609b5676.jpg

DSC07959_zps7dfe2e17.jpg

DSC07960_zps74789a36.jpg

DSC07961_zps2be26831.jpg

DSC07964_zpsbcc55aed.jpg

DSC07968_zps924281e9.jpg

DSC07970_zps50434bc7.jpg

DSC07967_zpsd06efd9f.jpg

Thank you everyone for following my project! I have 2 more to be completed before the end of the year, so keep your eyes on my Facebook page for the build log links :)

See you at the next project!

Kind regards,

Justin "MetallicAcid" Ohlsen

Wow. That's all I can say

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Wow! Just wow! those chromed tubes look awesome with the black of the rest of the build, makes them stand out brilliantly against the backdrop. And have you tied the pci-e cables in a faux knot? that's pretty cool.

Being honest though, that tinted window in the top just looks awesome, I want one so bad now. It's like having a velux in a case.

To put it simply, you've outdone yourself once again Justin.

Oh, and how about "__" (blank) as a name (anyone who gets the reference wins a James May thumbs up)

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Wow! Just wow! those chromed tubes look awesome with the black of the rest of the build, makes them stand out brilliantly against the backdrop. And have you tied the pci-e cables in a faux knot? that's pretty cool.

Being honest though, that tinted window in the top just looks awesome, I want one so bad now. It's like having a velux in a case.

Oh, and how about "__" (blank) as a name (anyone who gets the reference wins a James May thumbs up)

Once I get money I think I'll chrome water cool my ft05

Once I get money I think I'll chrome water cool my ft05

Yeah, when I have the time and money my RV05 is gong to get the full treatment, albeit not using the rigid stuff.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Work of art, well done Justin  :wub:  :wub:

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

I bet he stole the PC from a Ninja Dojo :D

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

This is TOO GOOD! like wHAAAAAT!!?!?!?!?!?!!? thats how good and sleek and nice and yeah, also quick question, do you prefer hardline builds with straight runs and lots of fittings, or bits with bends in them with fewer fittings?

Pentium G3258 @ 4.2GHz | Asus R9 290 | MSI Z97s SLI Plus | 2x4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 1600MHZ | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | 250GB 840 Evo |Evga Supernova 750W | Win 7 Home Premium | Corsair Obsidian 800D |

i5-2450M @ 2.50 GHz | 8GB RAM | 500GB 5400rpm HDD | Nvidia gt630m | Win 8.1 Pro |

Yeah, when I have the time and money my RV05 is gong to get the full treatment, albeit not using the rigid stuff.

Yeah see for me, the penetrator is definatly getting rigid. Very very rigid. And wet.

Fantastic work!  You've made a work of art and should give yourself a pat on the back!

One million internets for you!

Isopropyl alcohol is all you need for cleaning CPU's and motherboard components.  No, you don't need [insert cleaning solution here].  -Source: PhD Student, Chemistry

Why overclockers should understand Load-Line Calibration.

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition || i7 3930k @ 4.5 GHz || 32 GB Corsair Vengeance CL8 || ASUS GTX 780 DCuII || ASUS Xonar Essence STX || XFX PRO 1000W

Holy shit... You've done an absolutely amazing job my friend! I'm so excited to see your next build!! Keep up the good work man!

An ultimate lurker                My Current Rig

CPU- I5 3570K GPU- AMD HD7950 Motherboard- Asus P8H77-I Ram- 8GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo SSD- Samsung 256GB 850 Pro, 256GB OCZ Agility

Hard Drive- 2TB WD Green Power Supply- Silverstone 450W SFX Case- Bitfenix Prodigy Operating Systems- Windows 7/OSX Mavericks Monitor- HP Pavillion 23BW IPS 

Wow. That's all I can say

Thanks!

:o

Call it the TJ 007, its black, sharp, clean, and suave

Haha, that's s stylish name!

James May is boss! :) (But I do not get the reference..)

You are easily one of the finest builders I've ever seen. Stunning work, mate.

Wow thank you sir! I feel though that I have a million areas which I can improve on though :)

Work of art, well done Justin  :wub:

Thank you CJ, I personally love how it turned out too.

I bet he stole the PC from a Ninja Dojo :D

It is so stealth that they still don't know it is missing ...

This is TOO GOOD! like wHAAAAAT!!?!?!?!?!?!!? thats how good and sleek and nice and yeah, also quick question, do you prefer hardline builds with straight runs and lots of fittings, or bits with bends in them with fewer fittings?

Thank you Ralph :) I really let the project decide. If the case has flowing lines then I like bending, but if the project has more straight lines (like the Monolith FT03) Than I prefer straight. Depends on the style I am going for, but I am not partial to one or the other.

Holy shit that is too fucking beautiful! NICE JOB MAN!!!!

attachicon.gifiK4d4Uv.gif

attachicon.gifdamngood.gif

Those GIFs tho! Thanks!

Yeah see for me, the penetrator is definatly getting rigid. Very very rigid. And wet.

Haha, Penetrator getting hard then wet..

Amazing.

Thank you

Fantastic work!  You've made a work of art and should give yourself a pat on the back!

One million internets for you!

Thank you for all the internets! I would like to share them to all of you guys :D

Holy shit... You've done an absolutely amazing job my friend! I'm so excited to see your next build!! Keep up the good work man!

Thank you Xeross :D :D

Kind regards,

Justin