Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Not to power on my hot power hungry gaming rig for watching LLT or check my mails would be nice.

This kind of computers are the future (gladly or sadly?) of PCs.

- Power laptops can`t delivery

- Small case you can mount under the desk

- Uneasy to fix when some component stops working

- Inside is everything most people need from a PC this days

The size of this device is what makes me interested in such a setup, I do have some need for such a device to de-clutter my living room setup. Space, space is what interests me about this device, If one were to take such an interest literally the absence of what is there is the cool part.The presence of absence is impressive only because of my expectations, This little box has about equivalent, if not superior, computational and graphical capabilities to the current machine that I am writing this post on, and would fit inside of it, and function, while both are running, this should boggle the mind, but it doesn't for the same reason that we can continue to function everyday in a world where nearly every person possess a near universal communication device that also has the capability to summon great amounts of information in their pockets, How far off are we from having machines with these capabilities the size of a quarter, just hook it up by suspending it in a hard light matrix connected to your favorite viewing wall, but this is a barebones kit, you have to supply the focusing crystals and storage holograms, sounds far off but some day we'll throw those away too in favor of even smaller and more exotic contraptions to steal our time and save us space.

Tl:DR, technology is getting smaller and shouldn't surprise you.

I want this badass because it perfectly fit beside my TV and i thinking about console but this is better for me :)

Compact size with Powerful Hardware.

Intel Core i7 3820 - Quad Core @3.60 GHz || DX79TO Motherboard (LGA2011 Socket) ||8GB DDR-III RAM (1600 FSB) || 850W Silent Pro - Cooler MasterPSU || 

GTX 670 DirectCUII 2GB DDR5 Asus Graphics Card || 18.5" LED AOC Monitor || 120 GB OCZ SSD + 500 GB Seagate HDD || Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Mechanical Keyboard || Razer Naga MMOG Gaming Mouse

the most interesting thing about the zotac zbox is the the size. this baby could fit everywhere in the house. planning to use it as my living room playing machine :D

CPU Intel i5-4690k | Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Ranger | RAM Kingston HyperX fury 8gb (2x4gb) | GPU sapphire r9 280x vapor-x oc | Case Corsair Carbide 200R | Storage WD Blue 1tb | PSU Corsair CX750M

I want to have it because i think its perfect to play csgo on LANs!

I need this because I go over to my friends house a lot and its still hard to take over a mini itx case, with this all you have to do is just throw it in your backpack and you're off.

I want it because it's so tiny that i can hide it on my desk behind the monitor or other things.

I'm a student and my flat is tiny, so a traditional desktop will take up WAY too much room. I like this because it packs a punch considering its size, and would do me just fine!

The compactness of it is amazing, you could literally hide it in a desk draw to have an empty desk. 

I want to win this SOOO bad! If I win, I'll rip the RAM sticks and the M.2 SDD out of my laptop an put it in this thing, and finally have a decent gaming experience. Then I'd put it right next to my monitor, because it's so small :D

Good luck everyone!

I am interested to bring it to lan parties for MOBA tournament or friends house also my school(college) has very slow computer using this may get things done quickly because i dont have laptop

I'm very interested in the Zotac ZBOX as in my country (South Africa) a gaming 'desktop' pc is more expensive than a 'new car' and i love gaming even though my big old 1155 socket pc can only game in 800x640 resolution 'with lag', the Zotac Zbox would give me the power to truely game without lag in 1080p which would be awesome! the zotac is also a beautiful piece of tech with its incredible compact design which makes it more useable in different scenarios and places with limited space where a desktop just does Not work.

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssD1ALBZEZk&feature=youtu.be

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I like how you can do whatever .. streaming, light gaming and even just watching movies and scrolling on internet from one just small box.. pretty cool! 

I think small formfactor pc's are so cool, the amount of tech crammed into one is boggling. I will be moving to uni soon and i have a laptop but im not confident on running games on it although it can run things. Have a more portable desktop would be amazing.

Because it's so small you have lots of options what to do with it.

I would make it a portable rig or give it to my dad so that he wouldn't use my desktop anymore.

Interested in that sweet & sexy new all-in-one from Zotac, the ZBOX MAGNUS EN970, that Linus checked out about a month ago? Then you're in luck, because we are giving that badboy away!

If you haven't seen the video yet (firstly, shame on you for not watching our videos daily ;) JK of course, no judgement here...) you can check that out below:

But if you're more of a spec sheet guy or gal, click here to see the full breakdown.

Please keep in mind that this is a barebones kit. It does not include RAM, storage, or an OS, so the potential winner must be prepared to provide that on their own.

Alright, that's all well and good... now how do I WIN!?

Entry is very simple - just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop. And, if you're feeling appreciative, head on over to their Twitter, give them a follow, and say thanks for providing this awesome giveaway for the community!

The one winner will be selected at random on November 23, 2015.

One entry (comment) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

The winner will be contacted by me here on the forum. Disregard any messages, emails, Tweets etc. you receive from anyone other than this account here on the forum.

Good luck all!!

I want this computer so I can give it to my friend for Christmas. He is currently using a really old all-in-one computer (The kind with the really huge monitor).

It's better than my 660 pls gib

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB