Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Excellent HTPC, would definitely like this

​Good luck to everyone else!

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.8GHZGPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X (X2 - SLI)RAM: 24GB | Storage: 128GB 960 PRO M.2 SSD, 1TB & 750GB HDD | Operating System: Windows 10, MacOS High Sierra

First of all it's made by Zotac ,so it has very good quality. I think it's a console killer and it's a honorable member for PC master Race.Good luck everyone.

this would make an awesome steam os box. if not that it would be an awesome lan box as well!! 

Had been on a laptop for the past 6 years ever since I furthered my studies in Australia, the sheer idea that I can't bring it back with me when I finish steered me away from actually building a PC, and the zBox is actually the solution! Also :D November 23rd is actually my birthday (will and can provide proof when selected!)

Looking forward to it! :D :D

It's not about the size, it's how you use it. I think that applies perfectly to this.

Remember to drink water!

Well I already have a huge full tower PC, but I want to use this as a separate machine for the ol' Netflix and chill, and plop it in my living room.

Something like the EN970 makes a pretty sweet media PC. Even some occasional gaming on it shouldn't be an issue.

It's just amazing that in this day and age we can pack this kind of performance into something so small.

i need this because its small, and can fit inside my entertainment system for my tv rig. ^^

I can easily mistake it for a router and would end up switching on/off my router thinking its my PC....:P

Cause you are amazeballz giving this away and I definitely have a sh*tter pc than this. 

well, would be awesome to have a portable pc in my pocket so let's hope for the best :)

Excellent for a Linux junkie to experiment with or for a living room PC. Thanks Linus!

I'm interested in the ZBOX because I'm fascinated by how a computer that's so tiny can pack more punch than my current mid-tower computer

all ready showed the love to zotac (@masterchiefi) at tweeter good luck for all the contestants

I want it because it would be vary useful for bringing it to school where the computers aren't very up to date and for a small PC for my mother which doesn't have much room to put a standard one. Also LAN parties

My current pc is big and hard to move around, which makes it hard to bring it to my friends to have a LAN party. The Zotac would be great for this and playing games from places other than my lonely little room.

A small PC needed on my wheelchair... which it is a super little thing to play with.

Announcement is on my birthday! that would be a great birthday present, useful as a HPTC with great gaming capabilities, really the best mini pc out there.