Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

perfect for traveling :D   looks awsome idk what to write in a comment ,im the type that dosnt comment :)

I is win?  Like this little system though lots of power in a tiny box. Will fit pertty much anywhere. Like to see it paired with my tiny asus portable projector. Lots of big in tiny packages :) 

I would love a Zotac because it would allow me to be more flexible with the limited amount of space I have in my office. 

I'd love to have that router, my internet is awful from where my router is placed at the moment.

Well a traditional desktop computer is nice with a lot of power, but it lacks portability, it is quite a hassle to transport it (if, say, you're going to a LAN party). What I think is interesting about Zotacs machine is that it offers the power of a normal desktop computer, and also seems to have the upgrade capabilities of one, while cramming it into a small form factor case which makes it easy to haul around.

I think this giveaway is amazing... good luck everyone!! :)

Looks like a beast little machine. Would love to upgrade from my crappy little gateway labtop. But i also love that its still very portable.

I looking to change my gaming laptop to ultrabook and it will be a great machine of me when i want to play my games from time to time

"what makes me interested in the ZBOX is that it's just a fascinating piece of technology. I've been looking at these types of things for quite a while (for reasons I'll be getting into later) it's just amazing how much a person can pack into a teeny weeny little box.

But more interesting then the box itself is the things you can do with it (beyond the basic console replacement and whatnot Linus likely mentioned in the video he did) you could use this to drive some neat stuff. I've been developing (currently just in theory) some smart house stuff and an item like this would be perfect for that. A nice dedicated computer easily accessible with multiple USB inputs and outputs (each of which could control multiple modules).

But using this for that would be a waste of it's GPU and so it would likely be better put towards couch based gaming. And with the SSD a person would likely be required to put in this it would have some decent load times.

This tiny box packs more power than my full sized tower. I like the idea of putting it on the back of the monitor and having a powerful, (mostly)modular all in one PC!

It's small form factor really appeals to me. Would be perfect as a living room PC.

I would love the Zotac Zbox Magnus EN970, first of all who wouldn't want it. It's a small PC that packs a punch. This PC is probably 15-20 times the size of my current desktop and it destroys mine in every specification. I would love to win this as I would like to play Fallout 4 in a higher setting than low :(

Thanks Linus and Zotac for the chance to win this giveaway :)

I want it because it would make a perfect living room gaming/ media pc.

"interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop"

The factors of a small, powerful and up-gradable system are very compelling.

Having utilized the 970 GPU with 4 HDMI connectors, while able to run my 4k TV is great!!! 

My best PC is a amd athlon x2 at 3.1 GHz overclocked... That's it.. And no GPU.. I NEEE THIS PLEEEAAASSSSEEEE

Gurl you so hot, you remind me of a AMD graphic card.

Thought I'll start with that. But all I want is to shift away from HD3000 laptop and my Xbox 360. Dont like console gaming.

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

I would love this fine machine because i am a student who is looking for a desktop that doesn't take much space. This is the ultimate computer for me so that's why!

Hi there!

I'm interested! I have very limited space for any PCs and have always wanted a compact gaming pc and would love to win this giveaway!!!