Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

that would save space in my living room and i can put steamOS so i can dominate those console peasants

I think the Zotac Magnus is an great console replacement. It fits the needs for size and heat output and it preforms well enough for an couch gaming expirience,

Tiny computers like this seem cool for more casual gaming, like hanging out in the living room with friends. I like that it's easy to hide away, just strap it to the back of your tv and you're good.

I would love a new steam OS box in my living room!

It would be awesome to have one of these, sadly i dont have the money to buy one :(

I would love to have one to be able to setup kickass living room gaming setup

I do have a smart TV, but there is so much more you can do with a Media PC. 
And what can be better suited than such a small and powerful machine. 

Its small and powerful enough to be my desktop PC.

My poor desktop has dug itself a grave and a hole in my heart. I don't have any machine to play games on any more and I was very much interested in a GTX 960 build... Seeing this was a great opportunity... How is it that small?! I'd be able to carry a machine powerful enough for any of my needs anywhere I'd want without breaking my back...

Who woulden't want one. This is a perfect HTPC and Gaming pc in one.

It would replace my now ancient overclocked AMD phenom2 970 and GF570 tractor of a pc.

its so adorably tiny, and would actualy be very welcome to replace my ancient workhorse. 

I'm interested because it has all the power of a desktop with lower energy consumption and tiny footprint.

I think the form factor is most important. It would fit niceley into a living room environment.

who cares...

I would love to use this as a little Gaming-PC thats smaller and more versatile than any Konsole !

I'd love to be able to easily unplug my PC (without spending 10 minutes crawling around under my desk unplugging cables)  and put it in a backpack when going to other peoples houses! 

perfect for a media centre pc or a server, all that hardware, including space for 2 drives AND an m.2!!! that's incredible in such a small footprint, sure way to blow consoles out the water props zotac

Why i want the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970. Because i want something mobile with the Power of my desktop. I move around from location to location, having a desktop i could plug in to systems set up at the locations with all my stuff fixed and set up, would make my world, yes a laptop works and all but it's not the same. all i work on is midi to big towers, or laptops, having a desktop i could carry in my bag, oh the glory, atlas i am poor so i put my hopes in this. keep up the good work!

| MB: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z | CPU: AMD FX-8350 8-Core Processor | GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB GDDR5 | Ram: Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 2000MHz 4GBx3 | SSD: Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda® 3TB X2 | PSU: XFX ProSeries Core Edition 850W PSU | OS: Windows 10 Pro