Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I want the Zotac Zbox Magnus EN970 to use it daily, with my college work as I don't have extra space for a PC in the hostel, so it'll be really helpful to me if I win this :) Huge Fan!

I want it because having a powerful PC for my tv that isn't huge would be awesome. Also portable, and I don't have a (good) pc at my parents house

As a freelance motion graphics artist, this will be much easier to take and work in their office, then using the client systems.

My tower is at my friends house (30km away) because we like playing games together ... so with the zotac i finally could replace my laptop as device at my home :)

So small i could fit it in my bag and take it to uni, and err, do research and stuff.

I would like the Zotac ZBox because I would love to have a small form factor linux machine to do programming and light gaming. I watched the linustechtips review of this a hundreds of other products and I must say that this is very interesting from many points of view. I think Zotac makes great products and I know I would be very happy if allowed to obtain the ZBox.

I travel back and forth to my dads a lot and never have a PC to use. If I had a zbox it would be portable enough so that I could bring it with me. It also looks cool and a 960 would be a nice upgrade from my 260x :D

I'd like to win this because it's perfect for a student like living in a double room with another person as well. Great for limited space with decent specs.

I like how such a beast of a desktop is inside a small little box... Technology will rule us all, except for the mighty NICKY V!

I find it awesome for what it can offer with this size. Perfect for family entertainment.

CPU: intel Core i5 4670 @3.4Ghz | GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 4GB GTX 760 | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz CL9 DDR3 16GB | MotherBoard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Phoebus | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair AX760i 80+ Platinum | CPU cooler: Corsair H100i | Case: CM Storm Stryker |Display: Samsung 22" LED Monitor S22B350T | Audio: Logitech Z623 2.1 Speakers | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom Commander / Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Gamepad: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows Webcam: Logitech C920 | 

I really like the device, because its impressive how closely thogheter those komponents are, and how it is cooled. And thogheter with the desing its a very cool looking product.

PS: More ovekill build logs in future, very nice stuff :)

With two kids under two gaming is a myth at the moment, but this compact piece of shiny might make it a reality!

At the moment i have a spare part C2D pc stuffed in my tv furniture that works as a HTPC but i can't close te glass door because my furniture isn't deep enough. (I've taken the door off)

Would love to have this small powerful thingy to use as a htpc/game pc. 

Greetz

Thomas

I've been wanting to get into desktop gaming for a while now, but can't really justify the cost right now (college student). My ps4 broke down last month so this would be a godsend. It would allow me to join the pc master race and will get me trough the next few years untill i get a job so i can build my own tower.

Ps: this channel has tought me a lot about computers in general and is one of the main drivers behind my interest in pc gaming. Thank you for all your videos.

Greetings from Belgium

it's super awesome for college gaming, what with being small and portable and whatnot.

So glad you guys are doing this! I've always hated huge cases like the one I have now, and that Magnus would fit the bill in terms of size.

It would be fun to use this with steam os and check the performance. Steambox would be so nice to have. Really intressted.

NEEVS