Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This is a beast a very small pc i really like to have one or more haha of this this will be the best christmas gift

My name is Brad.

Im interested in the Zbox because of the "size for your buck" i suppose. Such a small chassis woul fit great in my living room so i can get rid of my cable box and keep to twitch and such.

I would mount it on a 23" display for my grandson to play games on because it would have a small footprint and be easy to put away to keep his mother happy.

Hey guys, I would definitely appreciate an upgrade for my 3 y/o PC, it's not as good for gaming as it used to be back then..

I like it, cuz it really has a form factor and alot faster than my laptop making it a good fit in my desk replacing my super old laptop.

Could need an upgrade. Currently using a laptop with intel hd graphics 4000

I need this in my living room so my nuckclear reacor of a pc beast dont run 24/7 just for me to watch netflix..

This would be a great gaming system for my living room. I've always been a PC gamer and the size required kept me away from ever setting it up in my living room.

I like things thats saves power alot.. That would deffently go in my server room as an VM Server... ;)

Then upgrade it with 2x4Tb Samsung ssd later :wub: ..Yup super cool......

I would finally have a computer that can run something other than NDS emulators! \o/

To be able to have a fast and efficient computer that is mobile would be great. I could hook it up to any monitor and watch Netflix. A great future is being able to use premier pro on the go in a fast portable package.

I need small computers for multiple tasks:

- using as an HTPC in my living room

- using as a gaming computer in the living room

- work computer to run multiple VMs and stuff, which I hide behind a monitor or under my desk at work

In short, love this form factor :-)

Lolz and here i have a gtx750 in my main rig.. This little leaves my rig in the dust haha

I have an Intel NUC, but want something with a little more umf so to speak

wanna game on my new tv, carry it to lan parties and run simulations from  time to time.

The Zbox looks AWESOME. This will be a good replace for my very very laggy Sony Laptop. :wacko:  Compare to a traditional pc. The zbox is very portable. The small form factor makes it a good console replacement. I do light gaming and researching so the zbox might help me with those task.  :D

Most of my best friends live in other cities (London, Ottawa) so it'd be nice to bring a rig with me to get my LAN on with them. Monitors are usually easy enough to find.

well the size for sure!a tiny computer to game next to a tv? cool! thanks for the giveaway!good luck to all!

The size - it would be so easy to carry around with you, so you'd always have your Steam library at the ready.

The favorite thing that i like compared to the traditional desktop is of course the SIZE. With such power GPU GTX960 that capable on running a lot games in 1080p in a small machine means i can play my games in the living room or take into my room anytime i want since it is light and small. 

I want it because you can have your PC wherever you want, carry it to your friend's house to play, watch a movie or even work with it!

I love the fact that it is small but still have a great kick into it and i'm sure it would be easier to move around.

Lastly it is so much better than my crappy pc.