Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Atleast its not as far ahead as the 5960x and titan x giveaway, also, it would be nice to have a livingroom gaming system

Just the simple thing it being super small so i can bring it around with me when needed. that is what i need this for. 

Also i wanna build in it seeing as its barebone kit :)

Been looking for a small desktop/HTPC for the living room (that fits in the TV-bench or in this case looks good enough to put on top of it) to really enable HD videos without the HDMI cable across the room to my laptop.

The Chrome cast is fine for YT videos but I really need (want) a proper PC hooked up to the TV for enjoying movies and everyday use.

Providing storage, RAM and a wireless keyboard is looking better than me buying the whole thing.

Great giveaway!

I don´t have a catchphrase...

The Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 has quite a lot to offer. It's reliable, up-gradeable, powerful, compact, and efficient. It has everything you'd want for a computer but not as big as a traditional desktop. It's also portable if you think about it. You could literally take this with you on holiday with a small monitor, keyboard, and mouse then game away when ever you have the time. It's really a dream of mine to have a computer like with all the features and power in such a simple and compact format.

I have always wanted to have the ability to go to a lan party and with I can. It is a small and powerful device, it is perfect for what I want to do.

Ive seen the specs on this little beast, and its the first mini gaming PC that id actually want. But if i got it, I'd most likely give it to a friend who's been wanting a gaming pc, but can't afford anything.

This mini computer would be a great Christmas present for my brother who lives in a small studio and doesn't have room for a large tower. Hoping for the best to make him very happy this year :) keep up the good work with the videos Linus! LTT fan for life!!

I like the idea of a small pc to replace the mid tower I currently have as a TV computer.

I don't have a decent PC and I'm so broke it would be hard to for me get just the RAM and SSD to complete this machine xD. Winning this would really help.

I would want the zotac because itll be fun to tinker with and take apart then hopefully improve

Zbox, Compact and small and decently powerful, who wouldnt want one that they can hide in plain sight =D.

the ZBOX is small enough that it can fit into what little space i have left in my room. 

Because gaaames maaaan (also my macbook can't even anymore  :blush: )

The Magnus would be perfect for my current setup especially because of its awesome size. Winning it would be awesome!  :D Thanks LTT team and Zotac

Hi I am Alex 

I think that I would be able to mention 50 different reasons why I would like to have the Zotac Zbox Magnus EN90. However, the truth is that the only reason I want it is because I want to play games where ever I go, whether it's at my friends house or my brothers in law house in China if I ever go there (nm that). Having a compact PC is a huge advantage over the desktop PC, maybe it doesn't have the best graphics card but that is irrelevant to me since I only play the low spec games like FiFA 16 and Need for Speed. You might think that these are horrible games, but there are perfect PC console replacement games that I like. I think that having this badass steam machine would be excellent and great fun sharing the experience with my friends and family. Sorry if my English is bad not my first language. 

Thanks for reading my comment if you even read it and thank you for making sick content make sure you keep it up. :)

Alex  

I think it'd be really useful for use as a stream box, for games, shows, whatever, and I could game anywhere I had a monitor to hook up to, WAY easier than lugging around my giant PC.

The concept of a gaming pc that is so small is amazing, it'd be really cool for some setups where you would not even see the pc xD

I want it because I need something to take around with me. I am doing something right now which requires me to be mobile. It is a cyber security competition. To prove it is legit google " cyber patriot ".

I'd put this behind my TV so my brother would stop pestering me to play ROCKET LEAGUE on my server grade PC xD.

I'd use it to go to byoc lans. It's so annoying to have to drag my 30lb computer to those.

I would like it so much becous I can go to my friends and have a great time together without having to worry about bringing my whole desktop and monitor with me

btw. Love the design of this rig can't wait to play with it

Thanks Zotac and LTT for the giveaway. I am interested in a ZBOX because it is a very small form factor PC with a desktop-grade GPU in it. This would be great for my first living room PC for my favorite video streaming sites and also so that guests could use it. Also Steam in-home streaming; can't forget about that. But most of all, I want it because of the pickled vegetable smell. Hopefully the scent is still there.  :D