Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I would love to be able to pursue my passion as a gamer without digging into my funds as a future college student!

Hi! I would love to accept one of these xboxes! ive been looking for a way to have computer-esk system that i could easily carry with me! thank you!

I'm interested in the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS because I love to watch and stream on my Tv, but I don't have a lot of room on/in my entertainment center.

Hi Linus, 1st let me thank you for this awesome giveaway, i love watching your videos and especially Scrapyard wars :) . I am slowly saving money for a new computer, that my little brother and dad could use, but this is going to take me a year, so this giveaway is perfect chance for me. We only have one computer and it's hard sharing a single computer. The best thing about it is, it's size and low power consumption; you can really put it anywhere you like. Anyway, thanks for giving us the chance of this awesome piece of technology :) and good luck to everybody !

Gamming PC on the go? I dont like gamming consoles, but with this litte baby oooo yeah! Regards from Czech republic big fan, keep going guys...

Do i want this? Hell yeah.
Why? Because I fell in love with the Zboxes we have in the office an their simplicity combined with efficiency simply blows me away. I want more of this. Also, this is an excellent solution for a crammed desk like mine, being able to hide behind the monitor. It also doubles as a sweet LAN rig.

Hi my name is Ryan. I would like to win this small compact machine because I think it would be easier for me to game on considering I now have a laptop with dual core cpu running at 2.17 ghz and standard CPU Graphics card with 4 gigs of RAM I am prepared to supply everthing needed for the Zotac. Thanks Linus and keep up the great work. P. S. been watching for a while and love the vids.

There are 2 reasons I want a mini gaming pc: I can take it with me to my friends, and I can save space on and around my desk as well. Great little box!

I would like it, because it would be BLOODY AMAZING and hopefully I could try and hook it up to my dad's smart TV to use

thanks dude, and your content is awesome, keep making it

I really like zotacs pc because it just comes to show how you can make such a powerful device in such a small form factor. Zotacs has done a great job and I would really appreciate wining it

I want the box because it's pretty much a slap in the face to the little box apple has that's a lot more powerful. My school bought a computer lab full of them and I just want show it off.

This would be an awesome pc for an HTPC. i also like the little bitof customization that you have. 

I'm a gamer who is at college and I'm finding my MSI GX70 isn't really cutting it anymore as far as a lot of new games go. Having something so small would really help not clutter up my dorm and give me something powerful enough to run newer games without my laptop's processor turning into magma would be very nice.

I would love to throw a ZBOX together for my brother who currently games on an xbone. It would fit better in the living room than a traditional desktop.

FX-6300 | Saphire VaporX 7950 | Corsair H100i | Corsair XMS3 8GB | Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD | Seagate Baracuda 1&2TB | Corsair 300R Windowed

This is will help me move from console to pc gaming!

I think i'm giving it to my girlfiend if i win because she reallyyyy needs a new computer, and i'm trying to get her more into gaming so this would be a good start:P

What i think is cool about the zotac is: It is really great to just put it next to my tv and play strategy games on!

I go to a lot of LAN games so having a small and powerful PC would be far easier to lug around than my full tower desktop

This PC would be great for my wife. I was looking for a tiny form factor and this would be the perfect solution. She only has a PC with a Q6600 and a GTX260. So.... huge improvement.

I love it still your review one month ago, but over 1k€ its way too much for me as a student.

Greetings from Germany!

I like small compact computers because they interest me and the fact that I am small in stature so I always remember. Small is not bad, small is good, I am small and that is good, bigger is not better than small