Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

So what makes me interested in the Zotac ZBOX is my best friend. Hes always been tight on money, but he loves PC gaming and has always wanted a sweet system. Right now he is currently using a jery rig desktop that I made for him. This box would make him so happy and truly draw him into the love that I see in PC gaming. This is why it would be awesome if I won the giveaway. I would give the Zotac ZBOX  to him and it would make him fall in love and would be the coolest thing every.

Thanks Zotac and Linustechtips for being the best!

So what makes me interested in the Zotac ZBOX is my best friend. Hes always been tight on money, but he loves PC gaming and has always wanted a sweet system. Right now he is currently using a jery rig desktop that I made for him. This box would make him so happy and truly draw him into the love that I see in PC gaming. This is why it would be awesome if I won the giveaway. I would give the Zotac ZBOX  to him and it would make him fall in love and would be the coolest thing every.

Thanks Zotac and Linustechtips for being the best!

My favorite part about it has GOT to be the size. It's so compact, and not very power hungry, which would let me bring it on the road. The absolute best part is, it's faster than my current desktop.

It's soooo cute, yet powerful. Just how I like my wife. Gaming goodness, yes please.

I'd love to see how well a computer that is about a fraction of the size and a ton times better than my computer. And i find that Sh*t cool :^)

I'm interested in it because i think it would be a lot more beneficial for my small living space because its small and form fitting.

I've been looking at getting into the micro-pc scene, and this is the perfect first build.

I think It would be a cool present to give to my little cousin whos very into gaming. (:

this'd be nice for my brother who is stuck with a crappy netbook from 2012(?)

10/10 would LTT again  :)

what makes me interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop?
Hmm ...??
well for one the power to it's size( yhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!), and to top it off it is still a full spec pc ( well power wise ).
Two its the perfict "HTPC" (H
ome Theater PC ) so putting it out of the way is easy ,for me 1080p is more than enough, and this small box can do that and more!!

So i'd like to thank ZOTAC and linustechtips for making this giveaway possible!!!! (grate job! )

I want it to be able to run programs in my computer science class at school without having to use the school's computers, which restrict my ability to access command prompts and control my designated server box (Each student in my class has one for them to work through and on). Also, I would like to be able to render more quickly, given that I'm also part of my school's announcements program, which shoots in high definition, along with demanding animations, and would like to be able to turn things in more quickly. Also, gaming.

I have been drooling over a Zotac for a long time for my living room. We just had a baby 5 days ago and I wont be able to sit on my 5 year old desktop pc for quite a while. This would enable me to get in some gametime without getting kicked out of the house :)

What makes me the most interested in the ZBOX is that it would be next to impossible for me to build a computer at a form factor as small as the ZBOX

im doing everything on an T100 right now, and doing CAD on that is a nightmare, so anything would be a step up from that :D

Our entertainment center doubles as my 2hr old little girl's toy box so room for an entertainment or gaming pc is limited. This bad boy could be easily slid into a high shelf or mounted behind everything. Best of all it would make a great hand me down rig for when my daughter is ready to have her own pc.

Would be great to connect to the tv and stream games. 

I want it to save space! It'd be nice to have a little room on this desk.