Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I love it because of how small and portable it is!

I moved out of my mothers house a couple of months ago to go to university. My old rig was actually pretty decent for casual gaming but I left it behind in the hopes of gaming less, and if that wasn't enough, I turned it into a Linux server. Now the only thin I have is an acer aspire s5 and an iPhone 4s and never have I missed a big monitor screen where I could work sitting upright. I want a new desktop(class) computer and I think that the zotac would be perfect for my cramped little apartment and for me.

My current PC is taking up my entire desk (I have carpet flooring); I have no room for anything else but my monitor. Having that little box on my desk (or even under it) would be super cool, and I'd finally be able to make better use of my desk! :D

To me, this piece of technology seems very appealing. Coming from someone who has until very recently been running an AMD mobile processor ( Yikes! ) to someone running a modern desktop i5, I can say the difference would be substantial to my brother as well. He is currently running an Acer laptop with an Intel dual core, as well as integrated graphics. I'd very much like to win this and give it to him as a Christmas gift, and I am sure he'd very much appreciate that. The small form factor and quiet operation ( Relatively speaking ) would certainly make his end user experience a hell of a lot better than what he is currently accustomed to. ( Playing on his 360 and his low end laptop. ) All in all it would be awesome to win it for him, but hey, if I don't, no worries. Keep on creating awesome content LTT crew, and god bless. 

Best of luck to all contestants :D

Main PC :

CPU = R9 3900X / Motherboard = Asus Crosshair 8 Hero / GPU = EVGA SC Ultra RTX 2060 / RAM = G.Skill 3600 16-19-19-39 ( 32GB / 4x8 ) / Cooling = Dark Rock Pro 4 / Storage = Western Digital Caviar Blue ( X4 ) Crucial 500GB NVME, 500GB 970 EVO/ PSU = Seasonic X-850 Modular / Case = Corsair Carbide 200R

Wireless = Asus PCE-AC56 / Keyboard & Mouse = Corsair K70 MX Blue, Logitech G203 / Headphones = Hyperx Cloud Alpha /

That would be nice nice to have :-)

I would use it for my youngest boy and as his first computer.

I would like this pc for  its portability. It would be easy to take it to a hotel or wherever there is an hdmi tv, plug in a mouse and keyboard and start gaiming.

I want it to have a tiny PC to tuck away out of the way on my very small desk.

The size of it is what I like about it. Put your desktop in your pocket and be on your way.

For months now I've been trying to create a nice home theater PC with retired desktops I get cheap from work but they keep dying on me.  I want something new and is a better size for being a home theater PC.  OR.... I've been wanting to get back into working with linux and this would be a great little computer to do that with!

Its so small but pretty powerful for its size i think i would get many hacky uses for pc like that and i could even mount it behind my tv or monitors so no more big case taking all the space from hacking things up (arduino,teensy etc etc). also i would love to use something like it as second pc for when i have visitors :)

moving in to dorms next year could really use a small pc upgrade~ 

Would love to convert this baby into a steam machine for my living room. So i can have any family member have fun on a PC. PCMR for life.

I'll probably make this the worlds best Birthday present for a friend so he can play Fallout 4

Hello, my name is Cameron

I would like this Zotac as it would be nice to just carry a spare computer to my friends that is just as powerful as my current build. My friends usually have spare montiors, keyboards and mice prepared there :)

The reason this little thing would be great for me is that my younger brother requires a PC and he has almost no space in his room for a full size desktop. He has been asking me for weeks to get him a PC setup so I thought I would give this a shot. He only uses it for low end games and web browsing so it would be more than enough for him.

I am compact kind like powerful things in a small package and I was pretty excited about this one when I first saw the review for it.

I am compact kind like powerful things in a small package and I was pretty excited about this one when I first saw the review for it.

I would love this for my sister in law. This is exactly what she needs right now for home, what a well timed giveaway.

Thanks Linus!

I would love this simply because my old Sony Vaio laptop is on its last leg, and it would be nice to have something that can run minesweeper  :lol:

I like things that have high performance in smaller form factors. The way these small form factor powerhouses are being introduced is awesome!

It would make a great update for my ugly gaming htpc, pictured at bottom right, Rosewill rs-mi-01 with the included 250w psu, a jetway nc64-lf mobo which was a pain to find, but which was the perfect mini itx replacement so I could salvage the parts of my dead gateway p7805u laptop with a mobile t9900 core 2, 4gig (2x2) 1033 sodimm, and an evga gt 740 2gb (I know). That's also a salvaged slimline DVD RW drive, sexy, huh? Lastly, please notice special agent oso. That's how we roll here.

post-285338-0-77426800-1447716306_thumb.

I just want it because my current pc runs minecraft at 10 fps :( and because I do not have that much space on my desk.