Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I think that the zotac is a pretty good mix between power and functionality in a small box. It is perfect for me as it allows me to play pc games on my tv as my laptop is not cutting it anymore

I would like it so much becous I can go to my friends and have a great time together without having to worry about bringing my whole desktop and monitor with me btw. Love the design of this rig can't wait to play with it

I want need the Zotac ZBOX because:

1. It's super sexy with that sleek black finish contrasted by the orange glowing power button.
  2. It's small, yet still packs a punch.
  3. It has a ridiculous number of inputs/outputs.
  4. I have a man-crush on the GTX 960.
  5. Did I mention how sexy it is?

Having just sold my gaming PC to pay for school, this would be awesome to have. Also, the ability to have a tiny pc that is not only portable but powerful. Being able to save desk space while still having a decently powerful system is definitely the future. Wish the best of luck to everyone!

This would be a great addition  to my front room for gaming on my tv. 

I love small computers. Mini ITX builds never seem small enough. Plus this mini computer packs a big punch for how small it is. Also if I had to, this would be good for traveling, as a mini ITX build is still too big.

Will Smith :D

I am interested in this mostly because I am so tired of carrying my tower downstairs to hook up to the TV. I do that whenever I have friends over and we play local multiplayer games and browse dank memes. With this Zotac box it would be so much easier to get set up with controllers and such, and I wouldn't have to mess with the cables under my desk to get my tower unhooked.

it like a console pc all in one that will be fun to play on and watch your youtube.

What interests me in the ZBOX is how well it would would as a pc for a media (mostly gaming) center because of its size to power ratio.

I'm interested in the ZBOX because it will allow me to set up my own private mumble server, and stream games/movies from my desktop.

Without a doubt the biggest reason I would love this system is mobility.  Being able to have something so tiny and pack such a huge punch would be absolutely fantastic to own

Thank you LMG and Zotac for putting together this giveaway! :D

This would be a great way to not be stuck in your room or an office, and actually have quality time with family and friends in the comfort of your living room. you can also have a game night with your family playing games that can't be played with people being in your room or office.

I would totally use this for a machine in the living room. Or use it for my own personal pc and put my old pc into the living room.

I am absolutely desperate for a decent media machine for me and my girl friend. Something this compact would be amazing in the living room. Been saving my pants off to buy/build something like this.

I am interested in Zotac zbox for its size.  It looks like it would be a good living room PC to stream Plex or Steam games to.  

This would make a great portable pc for me and the fam. Enough power for games, work stuff, Photoshop. I love compact pc's. I'm currently making a itx rig in the phanteks evolv itx. It's still abit big when on the move.

Well first i dont have like a good PC and this would be awsome for me and also I go to the beach a lot and I have a TV with HDMI and this tini but powerfull PC could help me, I could just take it with me and put it there and back to my house when i fell like it to play games on the beach

I am interested in the ZBOX mainly for the power it packs in a small space.  Sure there are small pcs and all in ones, but none of them are rocking a GTX 960, or an i5.  I can do some gaming from the couch easily with the ZBOX.  That is why I am interested.

I'm interested in the ZBOX, because I could pack it and take my pc wherever I travel to.

This would be a great replacement for my laptop when i'm looking for more of a workstation at school.

This would be perfect for me , I work on a ship so i have little space for a pc.

Would be great!!!

Nice work Zotac

This would actually be a really cool upgrade for my GF, since she's using an old netbook which runs slow even with linux

On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam