Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I wanna throw this Lil pc arround the room then use it to play mario kart on my 12" crt

Its small and i could carry it around, and besides I never won anything :P

My pc is pretty old like... 10 years old!.....also I always liked having a small pc because i travel and i need my computer for, well... "work" :3.It would be awesome if i could have this one!!

P.S. Keep up the good work guys love your content <3

Best thing for me - it's portable.I can only imagine how cool it would be have a desktop with decent performance that you can move around.

I would use the mini pc to make it a living room pc so I can see movies and game on my TV. It packs quite a punch with that gtx960 so most games will run without streaming from my other full-size atx pc...which actually has worse specs than this mini pc. Best mini pc for the money.

Should make an excellent media/gaming center, would also be interesting to see how it fares with an external linear power supply as a dedicated hi-fi music streaming device (with an external multibit tube output DAC of course ;)

I would really like to get one because it's really really tiny for all the horse power it offers. And it's orange and black. Everything is better in orange and black.

this would work so well in my front room. i like the sizeand design, would save me building an itx for the job. id really like to win it. first video ive been so tempted to have a try!

It's gonna snugly fit under my TV for all the streaming, game playing, YouTube watching goodness.  

this will definitely replace my old console. Much better gaming here i come!

just comment below letting us and Zotac know what makes you interested in the ZBOX when compared to a traditional desktop

Dear LMG and Zotac,

I'm really loving the idea of how Zotac crammed all that hardware inside that sleek little box. An i5, a full sized 960 GPU (not an "M" version), not to mention the storage expansion features, would probably make this a beautiful and fully capable mini gaming rig on-the-go and a portable workstation too. And I'm saying "probably" because I have never tested something like this, so winning this would be like a brand new experience for me. Definitely what I have been looking for as I have been longing to go small form factor and currently working at home where my midtower is taking up so much space on my desk and is quite loud too.

• CPU: Intel i5 2400 w/ Hyper 212+ | BOARD: Asus P8H61 | RAM: TeamElite+CorsairValue 10GB DDR3 | GPU: Asus GTX 760 | DRIVES: Seagate 160GB + WD Green 1TB | PSU: Antec Neo 520w |

The Zbox seems like a nice and advanced media PC replacement for my living room.

I'm never sure if i want to go with Linux, Windows or Android for a media PC but this one can handle any of them.

Besides, I'll do a video review of it as well.

I think the zotac is an excellent mix between a steam machine and an actual computer and would be a good living room pc from gamin and doing simpler tasks like video streaming, making it a good compromise to having a big beefy gaming rig performance with the versatility of a console, meaning it could be the upgrade console users want with the ease of transporting a pc gamer needs

Perfect Small Form Factor gaming pc for the living room!

I'm interested because of how useful it would be to have that much power in that little of a space. Im in the military and currently deployed. And this would be freakin' awesome to have seeing as i would be able to carry it with me to my job site where i currently spend 24 hrs of boredom every other day. And i wouldn't have to spend the next year of my deployment missing out on all the new releases!

Would love a new computer for when I move out. This would be a huge upgrade from my pc that is from 2008, and honestly with the size and power of the machine I would pick it over any other new pc. Thanks for the giveaway!

This would be amazing as a small pc to leave in my dorm room, and I could use it for some light gaming, or as a rig for light gaming if a friend stops by and doesn't have a pc.

:)xD9_9:D:PB|

I'd like to win the Zotac ZBOX because of the form-factor. It doesn't compromise much performance while still looking good and performing amazingly well. 

I'll use this computer when traveling, and to troubleshoot friends and families computer problems. I can use it to lan at my high schools PC Gaming club.

Thanks for giving this away and good luck to everybody else!

I can actually have my gf a pc since she kept asking me to build her one and i keep telling her i am poor. xD

I have to travel a lot due to work.

so a mini pc would allow the pc gamer inside me to complete a game or two once in awhile :D because i can't right now.

Anyway, it would be a great addition to my collection of zotac products.

I'd totally use this as a Steam machine. Either that or a NAS with external drives.

I really want to game with friends, but my pc gaming friends have bad internet.

LAN PARTY!!!

Also this wood be my first personal system.

My current go-to for gaming is either a friend's console or, the "boy's" PC which I have to share with my brothers. And, in in its current fully upgraded state, gas 1 gigabyte of ddr2