Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

The Zotac ZBOX is so cool and its just so much power in such a little box.

Because its so powerful in this size i want one

:rolleyes:

it's a small and powerfull little pc. it would be great to strap it to the back of my tv and use it as a media/console gaming pc, since gaming in your lazy couch is still that much more relaxing.

Because I really want have a PC on my living room zoeken watch Netflix YouTube videos like yours lunis

To be fully honest... I'd simply give this to a friend of mine, he'd use it nonstop for months for sure

Well, here's another newbie who registered, hoping to get a real life glimpse and physically touch this little Zotac baby machine. Nonetheless,  its number crunching capabilities might not be so baby like, so toddler machine might be a more appropriate nick. Yes, the Zotac Toddler. Toddlers are open minded, enthusiastic and playful. Seems like the perfect description of this machine. 

Small and about the same as my current rig. Would be neat to have some wireless peripherals and have it mounted away from sight somewhere.

-Jay

Everything Evangelion.

I've been putting off doing an HTPC build for years. When the Steam Link was announced I thought that would replace whatever HTPC I had had in my mind. Unfortunately I don't think that's going to be the case. Instead, I'd love to utilize the power of this machine and its small form-factor as a full-fledged living room PC.

I would love the ZBOX to be my entertainment computer, because I do not have room for a normal computer, and was planning to buy a computer anyways. Thanks!

I want to win so I can give it to my friends little brother that needs a computer.

I would use this as a PC to play (Steam)games on my TV, but it would also be useful for LAN parties. :D  

I think it's pretty crazy how small it is. Plus, my little sister has been wanting a pc that can play games for christmas, so it just might go to her :)

Hello!

I really want this Zotac ZBox, cause if i'm livestreaming on my 1st pc, i can edit some videos on the Zotac, and make my life easier.

Welcome from Hungary boys!

Imre (NortHD)

Happiness is NOT a destination, its a WAY of LIFE.  :) 

looking to get a small PC to use in the other room for my entertainment system and some light gaming, this would lighten the blow cost wise. thanks for the giveaway!

Would be awesome replacement for my old laptop. Thanks for the giveaway

I mainly want it because I move a lot and lugging large case isn't practical at all. Also, my main pc is dead.

I would seriously love this ZBOX for a mini, on the go computer.

I would like it because 1. it's really small compared to a desktop and 2. my gpu just died ;(

hai,

i hope i will get this i really need it for school (gr 8)

Thanks LMG!

Would love to show this little machine to my cousins when I go to Spain to visit them! Laptops....pft this thing *bleep* on laptops!