Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

oh man, if i win this its going to be huge. No more hauling my H440 to friends house for a simple Killing floor 2 or league of legends games.

Would make an epic media centre for TV gaming/steam with great potential for storing films/music.

Would look sweet under my plasma TV.

Fingers crossed.

I like this small form factor in general. The last Mac mini I had ended up in a control box for a cnc mill. It's very handy when you only have one box with all internals for such a machine :)

It would be a great to have this barebone since it is good to have a stable rig instead of a laptop for when I move from Puerto Rico to the US for University.

I think that the Zotac ZBOX is really cool , it's like a  very powerful brick and i love it !

And i really want it because i want to upgrade my pc (it has a pentium dual core).

I want to plug it to my tv! the small form factor, my parent dont want a huge pc for the living room and wantr invest money in a zbox type things

What makes it interesting is that they were capable of making a mini PC that has equivalent performance to a larger desktop. You can also have a super clean setup by mounting it on the back of a monitor which is really cool.

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

The MAGNUS is perfect for LAN parties, at the moment i'm using a big tower which is filled to the brim. I love my current rig to bits, but it is just simply too big to move around all the time meaning that i don't attend to all the LAN parties my friends arrange from time to time.

If I had the MAGNUS for LAN parties with my friends it would be so much simpler to travel too. I often have to take the bus to get around something that is easier said than done as in addition to my computer, I do also need a monitor, keyboard and mouse too. With the MAGNUS i can simply put everything in a backpack(except the monitor of course)

I am also an apprentice in IT for $big_company. however, $big_company is too far away for me to commute, meaning I live in a dorm during weekdays.

Therefor the MAGNUS would be perfect for me as i can easily bring it to my dorm and LAN parties without problems. (goodbye old W-XP garbage laptop  :D )

in addition to that the MAGNUS looks fabulous, and has a great design.

i would buy the MAGNUS right now if I could, but unfortunately i don't have the money to spend.  :(

best regards

Redfox80

I want it to make a powerful yet small carputer... a desktop computer won't fit at all, even a mATX motherboard is very bulky compared to the ZBOX...

Gaming !!!

Im now rocking a old macbook pro with is terrible for gaming (don't aks me why i thought that would work out) but yeah im now desperate for something that runs windows! 

I would love the system because I need a computer! My computer died a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to replace the parts that were lost in an unfortunate power surge. This system is perfect for me because I would love a computer I can carry back and forth from work but still be able to run intensive programs on for work (and gaming of course!).

Thanks for the giveaway!

I love that I can pretty much throw it in my pocket and have a half decent gaming rig where ever i go 

It's compact...powerful tiny little beauty....!!! I'm using an old laptop -which has served me well all these years- but it's dying :< So, i would love this awesome upgrade for my graphic designs and personal use...The things i could do with this beauty!

First time poster, long time viewer.

I'd hook this up to my tv to use as a htpc and lounge gaming rig while I'm at home and take this bad-boy on the road for some LANing. I like the Magnus because of the sweet power to form factor ratio. My gaming rig is too big and delicate for me to risk taking it on the 2 hour trip (then 2 hour back) to LAN with my mates in Ballarat (I live in Australia where everything is really far apart and the internet is <insert preferred profanity> because gov won't put in fibre) where as I can easily chuck this guy in a backpack with my peripherals, wrap my monitor in a towel then chuck in the back seat and go. Building something this small and powerful myself here in Oz would cost me an arm and a leg and be quite difficult to do with my large ungainly hands.

I think this is a sweet little box, with lots of power in a small package. I would put it on my tv and use it as a steam box

Wow, I would like to get it. My wife doen't allow me to buy a console to play on TV and this would be perfect. It is small, capeable of expanding and powerfull little pc. It is perfect.

I've almost convinced my friend to switch to PC from consoles, I just need to show her that the PCs can be just as tiny and slick :)

i want it because i need a one to play my pc games, my pc is full and i don´t have a big graphics card to play them :)

My computer sits next to my TV cause I do all my work/in the living room. I'd be nice to have something more powerful that can fit under on a shelf.