Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

Ah yiiiiisssss giveaway !!

Main: Intel i7-4770K, MSI Z87 MPower, 2x 4GB G.Skills 1866MHz CL9, 2x Gigabyte R9-290X, Fractal Design XL R2, 2x Samsung EVO 250GB Raid0 and 2x 1TB Seagate Raid0, Top power 1000W 80+ Bronze, Asus PCE-AC68

Server: AMD FX-8350, MSI 970a-G46, 2x 4GB Mushkin 1866Mhz CL9, MSI 8600GT, Fractal Design Define R4, Samsung EVO 250GB and 6X 2TB Seagate RAID 10, EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+Gold, 2x Intel GBe NIC
Router: Pfsense 2.2, Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Acer crap motherboard, 4x 2GB Samsung 800Mhz CL4, Fractal Design Node 604, OCZ Agility 2 50GB, Thermaltake 400W 80+, 2x Intel GBe NIC

I want something that can run games at 1080p 60fps while remaining small and quiet, this ticks all the boxes. It's so small that I can leave it behind my tv and use it like a console.

Whenever someone asks me if i have a ps4 or an xbox i can say "nah I have a zbox" and watch their confused expression lol.

It's something like this that would make my livingroom a whole lot prettier. The wife is not happy about the big bulky computer laying under the TV. 

It's quite amazing the amount of potent hardware they could actually fit in that small box! That's a win in my book. Only downside is no upgradability on GPU and CPU for the future, but hey, you can't have it all ;) 

The ZBOX is very tiny compared to my mid-tower pc and therefore it would fit really well in my living room and not stick out like my mid-tower would.

A small computer would be great for gaming on my television.

Hey my name is Kelvin and i would like to take this home because im currently running a crappy 13 year old computer with a gts 250 and would like an upgrade plus the compact nature of the box is really interesting to me! Thanks for considering me and thanks for the AWESOME give away!!!

I would probably use it mostly for music recording, as I would like to replace my current studio computer with something small and silent, and despite what everyone else says, I do not want to get a Mac Mini. So this would be perfect for me! I'd probably re-purpose my current system into a file server or something.

I will like it, because i will love to make a clean setup with my TV screen :) 

I would give this pc to my brother or mother I am in the 7th grade i builth my gaming pc last summer and I have a windows 10 disk for it and an extra 16 gigs of RAM

It look really cool and I would use it as a replacer for a console.

I would just like to win something for once in my life.

Linus and Crew thanks for all the awesome content you are providing.

Sinoff

I'm Arthur,

I'd use the Zotac for a media center. It's super compact and perfect for an entertainment computer. I'll probably end up using something like kodi to all my media needs. :)

I would use it to replace my media pc but run 24/7,  put in two 2Tb drives one to mirror useful files from my NAS which can then be scheduled to start stop as it uses more power and used little the other for ispy surveillance with ip cameras on network, M2 for windows boot with kodi and games,

would be great if it could run Oculus Rift that would be one neat mobile device make up a lipo battery pack and game anywhere,

---- Dell T7500 : 2x X5660 : 56Gb : HD7850 2Gb : Vx24AH 1440p@69Hz  ---- ThinkServer T410 : E3-1225 : 16Gb ---- QNAP NAS ---- Ubiquiti AC Network gear ----

This would be a nice server/gaming machine to connect to my tv.

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to the winner.

I would love a Zotac it's the perfect small portable PC that I can carry from where I study to my home.

This small form factor machine would be a great replacement for the wife's antique system.

Sweet little comp for the tv in the living room. Light gaming with friends :)

i really like having stuff, so obviously i'll apply for having this stuff....

I would love a ZBOX to take up less room on my already small desk!

Would love to win this machine and give it to my cousin that is in college living in a tiny dorm and playing a console, with this may reconsider and begin to enjoy PC gaming more.

The speed for the size is what make me intrested.

I'd like to have that sweet little thing because it is so small - size is not the most important thing;) - and so powerful too. I personally like my desktop but it is so huge and as a student i need to take my desktop sometimes with me for things like cad in university if we have a project weekend. This would be a great travel replacement and powerful enough to drive the programs i need.

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC