Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I think this would be a pretty handy little travel computer if your going on holiday or visiting a relatives house and you wanna play some games or prefer your own personal computer ^w^

I was looking into upgarding to a 960 anyway, but with that kind of small form factor I'd take the ZBOX over my desktop any day

To create a HTPC / Games console mounted on the back of the TV.

I'm coming from the 2007 Mac mini, the only thing for why i kept it so long was the little space on my desk that it needed. It died in August, and I'm currently saving up for building a budget machine for school stuff and web browsing (of course watching linustechtips on YouTube almost daily on my phone :) ), but unfortunately I had to spend nearly all of my budget on a new bicycle last week. So, having this machine would allow me get back into PCs and Windows while providing enough power to keep it the next 5-8 years. Also, I really like the upgradability of this machine, so I could buy one thing after another. 

I'd really love to have a new computer, but I wish luck to everyone who is also in need of one.

My name is Hugo

why do i want it ? because i've never won anything , and i mean NEVER , that and my pc sucks

I want this awsome pc because I have a laptop with Intel Hd Graphics 4000 with a i3-3270u or something. I already have 8 gigs of SoDIMM DDR3 and an HDD with windows. (Only ugrades I made to the computer.) I would probaby buy a 64gig M.2 ssd for booting. This would be amazing and such a nice gift. Im definitely not poor but frivolous spending on our family is very bad for our budget. Please email the email associated with my account when I win.

want this for 2 reasons..

1- Its compact

2- believe or not i'm still using 10 year old Pentium 4 so it would be a really cool upgrade.. :)

Well it's size definitely is the thing which makes me like it more than a traditional desktop.. Sure it is not an enthusiast level device but it definitely packs a punch

I think this is an awesome pc, consider it is around 16 times smaller than my current PC, but is a lot more powerful. I just think it is amazing the way so much power is squashed into such a small space.

I would love this little PC, as I am student constantly on the go through Europe, and can't afford lugging around a big gaming rig. Also, I would never buy a console.

This would be an awesome LAN party PC or a HTPC, would be grateful to win it. Good luck everyone :)

Would fit in the space requirements for a pc in my RV the current system is old about 2005 small form factor off the shelf system with a Intel duo core at i believe 2.9ghz with 3 gb of ram and due to space limitations needs to be small and have a bit of power behind it

I think the most attracting feuture of this tiny little pc is the incredible performance dispite the size of the maschine!

It's quite snug that little box, it's pretty useful when it comes to space consumption, and taking it to f.eks. LAN-parties. Although I do hope I win, but good luck to everyone who have entered this competition.  :)

If I were lucky enough to win I would give this to my sister so she could actually play fallout 4 on her own pc/console and thanks to zotac for providing this for giveaway.

right now I have a laptop.. I can barely play LoL with 13 fps ;-; need it so badlyy

I'd use it as a media server, should be powerful enough to transcode 10 bit encoded anime so any device can play it.

I Would really like to win this computer because Its so damn small. Thats why.

Need this for my living room pc

Seriously it's perfect.

Even through the Zotac is so small. It's still beter than my huge ass potato laptop which can't handle minecraft..

This would be an awesome upgrade for me, also. It doesn't take a lot of space up so it's pretty handy for me because I don't have a lot of room.

I love the design, the specifications, just everything :)

May the odds be with you!

Easy to hide away under a desk being so small at the same time as being potable to take to a LAN party with enough fps to be competitive

this would be a really good replacement for my dead laptop. its portable and can game

This would make a great replacement mediacenter! Hope i win! Cheers!