Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

yeah there is no way im not signing up for this giveaway, you guys are awesome! and zotac too, great company!

That is a proper console alternative. No, this isn't an alternative... it's superior.

I want this because it has the portability of a console, but the power the master race =D

I just moved to my university city and i only have 10 year old laptop. It's so hot, that it's slowly killing my descendants :(

I would love this pc for my daughter!  She is just starting to get big enough that soon she will be ready for gaming and maybe one day follow her daddy's footsteps and build her own pcs.

i'd use it to game at my room at university. An easy to carry PC would be neat.

:P

For a low profile computer for my perents sitting room

Today after watching my daily dosis of awesomeness with linus i was like: post-264377-0-82977300-1447703450_thumb.

´cause I have been thinking hard time bout what to give to my gal she ´s upset cause i was traveling and we couldn´t get to the meet-up at the new LMG HQs. she's great and gets it  but i really want to make it up for her. 

post-264377-0-29889200-1447703423.png

so she can be all like:           ...when i give her the package

post-264377-0-73507500-1447703466.png

and i can be all like :              ...when i give her the package.

post-264377-0-85562400-1447703492.png

I'm interested in a compact kit like this because my desk has no storage space or even really appropriate desk space to keep a traditional sized desktop. My laptop has been serving as my system and second screen but a compact system like this would give me a lot more space and I could probably add a second monitor that actually matches the size of my current one. Not to mention the fact that 960 graphics trumps my Radeon HD7640G graphics bigtime.

It would be much easier to take around to LANs etc. (even if I decided to add an external hotswappable Steam library...) :D

I want this because i would like a small portable computer as i move around a lot

I want to mount this baby under a table or something!!! Wait, thats been done b4, but still!  ;)

The size is great, plus its more powerful than my laptop. might make a nice development pc.

I love the small form factor of the Magnus with still enough power to play the games that I want - a big PC is well... big and heavy and you cant take it to parties and it doesn't fit anywhere if you have a tiny room... So yeah i would love to win  ;)  :)

Its small form factor would be great to have hidden behind the tv, and out of the reach of children. It will also be able great to travel with.

I'm mainly interested in this because I'm stuck playing my vidya on a last-gen console.

I would love to replace my old media pc with this unit!

So....pick me!

i7-4790K l Z97-Deluxe l 32gb Corsair XMS l M.2 480gb SSD XFX R9 280X 3GB l NXZT x61 NZXT HALE90 V2 850W  l Source 530

A friend of mine had to replace a desktop in his business recently so we bought another midi-tower desktop. His office space is limited and crammed so the Zotac ZBOX would be beneficial in two ways:

1) We can remove the midi-tower desktop from his desk

2) We will be able to put the midi-tower where as of now a big tower is residing.

With this piece of hardware i could easily impress women and prove; size doesn't matter.

what makes me interested is how small yet powerful it is