Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

For me it is the future of most PC's. Living room couch usage. Pc, Steam machine, streaming device all in one. A must have for me.

I love that it's so small, but still has gaming capacity. I would use it for gaming on my Tv, and it would be perfect with something so small.

I'm interested in the Zotac XBOX MAGNUS EN970 because i didn't think that it was possible to make a desktop PC that small pack so much of a punch, for use. I could easily put this in my backpack, take it to school, connect it to a monitor, mouse and keyboard in an IT suite, and use my personal programs at school (OK, I probably wouldn't be allowed to, but hey, worth a try xD) Even if I can't do that, easy transfer of my PC is vital for me, as I travel a lot, and as such I have been confined to a laptop, and borrowing a monitor when I was where I am going. Overall this would be a great, useful little machine for my daily use, and I am sure that I would get a lot out of a Zotac XBOX MAGNUS EN970.

Also, Linus, you have taught me how to build a computer, almost completely, in about a month. this time in September, I wouldn't have dreamed about building a PC, but now I feel really confident, thanks to you innovative videos, which provide much detail so I can pause and see what you are doing specifically. Your break-in prank was really cruel though. Thanks for setting up Linus Media Group and Linus Tech Tips, and providing the world with detailed videos of building anything Technical, inside almost anything. (Fallout Bomb springs readily to mind, but there are countless others.)

Luke, Your Fallout Bomb "DA BOMB!" PC Build was incredible. I'm sure without too much effort, you could get an elephant into a light bulb, the way you managed to stuff all of that equipment into that tiny ornament that was never meant for having a PC built inside of it.

Everyone at Linus Media Group. Thankyou for making inspiring, factual and funny videos for the community to watch, daily. Come hell or high water, videos come out every day, mostly on time (:-P) and are well edited and awesome. Thankyou.

------- MY BATTLESTATION -------

Intel i3 6100

ASUS H110M-A M.2

16GB Crucial DDR4

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

KingFast 60GB SSD

WD 500GB HDD

EVGA 550W Fully Modular

CiT F3 Black/Red

3x LG 25UM58 21:9

Lenovo OEM KB/M set

Corsair Void Surround Headset

Steam Controller

----------------------------------------------

All views expressed are my own, and not representative of any other entity

This would make a great Steam box for my 40" tv, so i can game in the recliner, right now i am using a raspberry pi with shield streaming os to stream games from my pc, and its the old school model B, not the plus

I would love to get the Zotac because I currently have no gaming computer at the moment :/ I have a laptop that can hardly run league at 50fps on low setting. A lot of my friends play cs:go and always bug me to play with them and get a new computer but I can't afford it. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!

Z Box 4 Me

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

so i can take it easy with me when i go to lan parties and stuff :)

I like this device. It is small. looks great. Registered for it. :D Thanks for giveway

I'm interested in it since I could easily take it over my friend's house (it's a pain with my full sized pc as you can imagine) and it would be great for my favorite game, modded minecraft.

When we are having a LAN party with friends it's sometimes hard to transport my big-as* pc to the other city and that's why I would appreciate a mini-pc like the on from ZOTAC that I can put into my bag.

Cool giveaway - I like the simply and impressively small size. - also the various configurations possible with internal upgrades.

4690k - - 970 strix -- 850 ssd -- 8gb corsair vengance -- NZXT S340

I would use this to continue my works in Design purpose. I just moved alone in another country so i haven't so much space to place a big tower in my room. I'm still 19, so I can't afford a super PC for the moment.

I have very little room and right now I'm gaming on an older laptop, it's clearly not made for that kind of use. This thing I could mount on the wall and keep my tiny desk free from clutter. That'd be nice.

This would be the perfect entertainment/console replacement PC for the living room.

This would be a great gaming PC for my little sister who loves playing Minecraft and Sims, but our old laptop barely runs them on low settings 20fps.

no idea what to put here

I am interested in the zotac zbox because it (hopefully) doesnt make as much sound as a vacuum cleaner, something that cant be said about my current pc  <_<

This would be PERFECT for my friend in the marine corp. He moves around a lot, so a small, yet powerful desktop would be great for him to have, He's a hard worker, and deserves a nice computer so he can game with us on his fee time, and escape from the realm of peasantry haha And Christmas is around the corner! 

not only is it small but it would be a great fit to replace the current PC which is used downstairs, we have no space to fit a mid tower pc as a family pc and this has great potential for my brother to game and for normal use by my family

i have a good PC. i would like to have this as a media center or something, but i also have a friend who has no PC at all, that could Use this very much. i would give it to him.

We will be RVing around our state screening our film starring all children with special needs. Could use a lot smaller rig to be editing our coverage and bts on the way. Zotac bring s the size down, but still brings much better performance than any laptop we run with.

I like the idea of such a tiny fully pc. I would be happy to hold id in my own hands :-)

What makes me interested in the Zotac is, obivously, the portability. My desktop PC has a huge full tower case, which, makes it extremely cumbersome. Having a Zotac would make LANning with my friends a breeze!