Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This would be an amazing edition to my home as a universal media pc for the sitting room, and a freaking 960 packed in there aswell my god gaming nights for friends here we come :D

The appeal to me of the Zotac is its form factor. It would fit perfectly in my kind of cramped dorm room. And its small size means I can take it with me relatively easy when I go back home on the weekends. A traditional desktop would take up too much room in my dorm and be a pain to transport back and forth between college and my home. It also seems reasonably customizable because it takes standard drives and standard memory sticks so your not stuck with whatever specs you would buy it at. I think its pretty amazing that it is viable to squeeze that amount of power in a form factor so small. It really goes to show how much technology has improved over time for us to get to this point in time. Pair this with a pretty nice HD TV and something like the steam controller and you have a very nice game setup. I would say its a console killer, but its price puts it at about double that of a console. However Im sure it would still blow 2 consoles out of the water. Over all this would be a nice setup for a gamer who is spatially constrained or on the go.

The Real Guy. The Best Guy.

As a poor college student I currently have to play games like Fallout 4 on what is essentially a potato, and incidentally that is about all of the space I have for a PC, the Magnus would fit perfectly on my desk on top of the pile of homework that I wouldn't be getting done anymore with this beauty.

Guess I would have to find a place for the potato then... Maybe ill eat it...

post-284668-0-89316500-1447703860_thumb.

I would like to have it because I want to make one of my friends a very nice gift.

He has a very shitty pc that can barely run any games on our lan-parties. And this is a very nice compact pc that he can easily bring to our lan-parties and runs our games smoothly on very acceptable graphics.

It is a sweet computer in an even sweeter form factor, what's not to love about it? I if i win this, it going straight to my living room and connecting to my TV. Then I won't have to move my laptop into the living room every time that i want to use the internet on a big screen!

I am interested in the size of the Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS because I have been wanting to make an "Ultimate" portable PC, having a laptop screen jerry-rigged onto the side. I would love to have the full power of a desktop, but be able to transport it as easily as a laptop.

Honestly it’s the size that does it for me, my girlfriend’s parents computer is about 8 years old and I’d love to build them something that they can really enjoy using. They certainly don’t have much space and after seeing Linus’s review I thought this is a very good option! Christmas is coming up and it’s something that would be inconspicuous when it’s wrapped up :ph34r:. Besides, got to look like a great potential son in law!

CPU: i7-5820k                                                                 RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum(16GB)                                                                 Case: NZXT H440 Razer Edition

Mobo: Asrock x99 Extreme 4                                       GPU: GALAX GTX 970 SLI                                                                                            OS: Windows 10

Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GTX 240mm                Storage: Samsung 850 Evo (1TB) + Westerb Digital Black (4TB)                         PSU: Corsair AX1200i 

I would love to take this to my parents house on vacations, since I have to leave my desktop tower at home!

I Find it interesting on how they fit so much power into such a little box...

I would give it to a friend that is looking into PC gaming.

I'm interested in the ZBOX becouse it takes up little space and it would be ideal for me. I'm not a heavy user and this would be pretty good. It's powerfull enough, it has wifi inbuilt and it's mountable to the back of a monitor(i at least think it is;D). 

I find it quite impressive that they managed to build such a powerful PC into this small box, and they managed to do the cooling the right way. All in all, it's compact and powerful, a great PC. 

Small and beautiful is great

It is saddening that they are underestimated and under-appreciated 

If I won this I would gift it to my best friend in need of a PC but does not have room for even the smallest of cases and the budget

Zotac made a lovely PC with a great design

Interested because I've been through the pain of trying to make an mATX build that would act like a set top box / HTPC for gaming. I've been through the pains of trying to case mod and shove big GPUs into tiny spaces. I think this could be a real game changer and I'd love to get my hands on one!

I would really love the ZBOX because id like to give my little brother a computer for christmas. He doesnt need anything amazing, so i think he would absolutely love it...

~Sannity

Well, this would be a perfect device for myself as I currently do not have the room for a full size machine!

Right now I'm attempting to play games on my Acer Aspire laptop (gotta love HD4000 graphics!) and it just struggles with the simplest of games, this would encourage me to become more of a PC gamer and expand my library of games.

This would make going to LAN parties wayyyyyyy easier with a smaller machine like this that can still play games. Would LOVE to own it, as I told Zotac on their Twitter.

Thanks for the giveaway Linus!

Smaller PCs are the future of computing. We see how office machines, wearable gadgets, entertainment devices, smart home thingies become smaller. I would really like to see my big loud 700 Watt PC turn into the sci-fi futuristic rig of the future. Zotac is pushing gaming machines in the right direction.

If I win I will give it to my brother who never has the money to buy a proper gaming machine (he only has a Mac, but he likes to play first person shooters with his friends). It is small enough for him and his girlfriend to play connected to a TV in his room like a console. He'd really appreciate it :)