Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

This would be grate for an htpc with steam for the living room

Thanks to Zotac and LLT for providing this!

Sooo I´d just like a "better" PC, because I currently have just bad stuff... Also I like the idea of having a portable Computer called MAGNUS. Kinda sounds like something big...

And boyy it has a M.2 slot(!)

Using toilet paper both-sided: sucess lies in your hands.

My brother games on my pc but doesn't have the money to buy a good pc. I would give the zotac box to my bro and play games together.

well in now there are many things to do with such a beast :)

i will probably use it to take it to my friends and game with them B)

goodmorning from me

I'm definitely interested because of its size. It has a pretty good performing desktop class GTX 960 in such a small thing!

I'd set it up when friend comes over saying his xbox is better because takes up less space, and laugh as his xbone is outpowered by something so small

It'd go great under my TV, and replace the cobbled together behemoth that sits there currently. 

Awesome!

I'll like to win the giveaway because I don't have a decent PC in my house.

Id use this machine as a media pc with my tv to play some couch games and watch movies. Im sick of the "dumb" tv media player.

Hi

I want this pc because I want to show my friends(they al have beast pc's and I dont) that i can also have a beast pc.My pc now runs call of duty MW 3 on only 16 fps and I really want an upgrade.

Thanks

I want to win this because of the small form factor and I can mount it pretty much anywhere.

CPU: Intel i5 3570k 4.2GHz with Corsair H100 RAM: Corsair 16GB (4x4) SSD: Samsung 840 120GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Strix GTX 1080 

PSU: OCZ 650W CASE: Fractal Define R5

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/MelchiorVester/saved/#view=RKNXsY

First, I would like to thank you all for this opportunity. I am interested in this product as a low profile replacement for my Dell mini-tower HTPC or maybe a Steam box once that gets less laggy.

This mini PC-s are excellent for a mediabox or for a small office. And with the technology advancing they are getting more and more powerful, that they can even run some nice games!

Looking for an upgrade from my old rig. In dire need of an upgrade. It also makes keeping my setup in living room way more clean. Living in an apt, your options to really have a nice looking setup and not taking up a bunch of room are limited. Hopefully baby jesus helps me win this.

So... I'm "gaming" on the Mobile Haswell i5's integrated graphics. It would be really nice to strap this to the back of my monitor and finally play some Fallout 4.

I would love to get this, as it will be an upgrade to the rig i have now to play on lan, and it would take even less space :D.

With that i can retire my old laptop and play some games again.

I'd love one of these to replace my gaming HTPC that's slowly cooking itself to death in my media cabinet. Really should have thought twice about putting an R9 290 in a very small enclosed area... 

Big thanks for Zotak and LMG for the giveaway! 

My parents live far away and whenever i visit them i can not bring my pc. This box would be great to connect to the TV and play some games at my parents place.

Compared to a traditional desktop I'm interested in the Zotac MAGNUS because of it's portability and compact design. 

Heyo,

I'm looking for a small pc to run my TV with so this would be a great chance to get a valuable minipc!