Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I like how this bridges the gap between consoles and PC gaming. Good luck to everyone!

This PC would make a perfect Christmas present for a family member with an almost 7 year old PC. Plenty of performance in a nice small package.

I think this is great.  The small size means less clutter in my already limited desk space and yet I can still customize to fit My gaming personality and needs. Oh yeah, good things DO come in small packages.

Hi, I'm Michael!

Lets just say that the small form factor machines are thee best! Traditional desktops can get a bit clunky and can waste a lot a space. Sure they give the appearance of machine superiority if you have a powerful machine, but if it's small and packs a punch, it automatically is way better than any big machine (conditions may very).

Watching the review of the Zotacs ZBOX already impressed me with the kind of engineering they manufactured in such a small machine. I just love the dedicated Nvidia GPU they selected for the machine, perfect for 4k streaming (not necessarily for intense gaming, 1080p is fine). I also love how they made room for two 2.5 drives, perfect for storing all the games and movies for home theatre PC.

If I ever win the machine, my plan is to replace my original plan for a theatre PC for my parents. Originally I was going to order a used 1st Gen i5 for a used SFF BTX desktop that a friend gave me. Was going to power it up with 4gbs of ECC MEM @1066mhz and a gt 740. They have a 4k tv and I am unsure if it's even going to work for them, but that's the only cost effective solution I have for their streaming/light gaming needs. I also plan to use it to play some steam games whenever I'm in town.

To be honest, the real reason I want the machine is to take it apart and mess with it as much as possible. I love hardware, and seeing how it works and stuff is the best. But a giveaway is a giveaway. Good luck to the lucky winner!

I love the idea of having a small form factor PC as a HTPC or light gaming PC for my partner, as she doesn't have need for top line hardware to game, yet laptop hardware barely cuts it. It would be perfect as a box to watch our TV series and for her to play games from time to time without the issues of the laptop.

I want to win because I want to have a console without having to live with the fact that I now own a peasant box

I have like 3 SSDs and a suspicious amount of laptop RAM laying around and need somewhere to put them. Also it looks quite cool.

Portable, powerful, Peaceful, passive (run out of P words :P) it's amazing what Zotac can get into a tiny box, I have a old Mac that is about 10* bigger but doesn't even have a 100th of the power. Also if Linus touched it it's worth even more then gold!

I'll finally have something to do with all the laptop components that i salvaged over the years, also I feel like it's the perfect balance between a console and a full gaming PC, and I don't have either lol.

I have a laptop in my cabinet, because I want to game on my TV, but my got damn laptop can't even play rocket league on the lowest settings, which makes me sad :(

The most interesting thing about the ZBOX is of course it's relative power compared to it's small form factor!

Hello LMG and zotac! The ZBOX would be the best way to bring some gaming experience in the living room! Sincea full-tower desktop sitting next the TV or console ARE NOT an option.

Bye from Italy!

“The computer is incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Man is unbelievably slow, inaccurate, and brilliant." Albert Einstein

Wow. This seems like a great steam box. I would like to win it! :D

Would love to have one. I desperately need the console replacer, because god knows the crappy computer I have their can barely function.

And I would take care of it and buy the parts it deserves. Any, excellent video as always.

I would like this system for numerous reasons.
I already have the additional things needed to get it working.
I could easily use it for a media box and light gaming in my room with the use of some cloud services or streaming for music.
It is a very easy way to get into going to LAN parties and still being able to keep up.

I can ensure I can game better than my laptop while at friends house's.

There are just so many things I could do with it.

I can tell you that if I win the ZOTAC ZBOX Magnus I will use it all the time and keep it until it dies.

Im interested in trying to use it as a portable streaming computer compared to having to carry a huge traditional PC around multiple locations.

I want to mount this thing to a tv to play video games from my bed. 

I'm interested obviously because of the form factor. It's so small that I would use it as a console and play games with my family members.

Currently my PC has not much more power than a potato, but its power consumption is much higher.

As a student, my budget is pretty small, so I would love to not have to buy so much because I only need to add a few things and not buy a completly new system.

Also I am a huge fan of SFF-PCs so I am really interested in this system.

Hi, im really interested in the en970 because first, its powerful for its size, second it have a badass look and third, you can carry it everywhere you want. Last i had a shitty laptop for a long time. 4 years with 1 gb of gddr3 and it just die when i buyed payday 2. Almost didnt have the time to experience this game. I am also missing alot of stuff, steam, world of tanks, war thunder and over everything, armored warfare. I would really enjoy having it!

This little box is perfect for on my desk, it will give me great horsepower for school while maintaining the space i need to do the rest of my work!!!

I5 4440//8gb Corsair Vengeance ddr3//Sapphire Radeon r9 380 4gb//ASUS h81m-plus//WD caviar blue 1tb//Cooler Master N200//Cooler Master G500

I have a friend who needs a decent computer and this would be perfect.