Zotac ZBOX MAGNUS EN970 Giveaway

I'm interested in using it as a home theater PC. The small form factor makes it easy to hide and store away.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop

My name is George, and I'll use it as an office/editing pc. Me and my friends are working on university projects and we are tight on space. 

Thank Zotac for the giveaway! 

I think already posted under this topic, but to be sure this desk pc is awesome and I would like to win it. :P

It's so small that you can use it for so many things. Home theater, web browsing and office docs editing or pretty much anything you can think of. Excluding gaming of course.

Looks like this tiny box could be a sweet Steam box / Kodi machine, plus it's purrty with that orange ring-o'-light   :D .

I like trains...

If you don't get this then get a life...

And I'm poor and need a good computer, honesty people, appreciate it.

What interets me is being able to have a small dedicated gaming machine in the living room with streaming apps included to help my parents get rid of their horridly expensive cable subcription.

i need it becuse it's design also becuse my pc is old a i need to upgrade it.

I currently have an old laptop that I used to be able to play certain video-games on Steam but, now I can't do anything its just not powerful enough. The ZBox is everything I would need: its compact and powerfull, especially with a GTX 960! I would definitely love to get the ZBox , so I can finally enjoy what made me convert to PC gaming from console gaming. Even if I don't win, thanks for giving everyone the opportunity of this giveaway, i'm sure that everyone feels the same. ;)

The portability of such a small machine would make it perfect for me and travelling around the country, just plug into a TV and i'm set!

Totes wanna plug this into family's Christmas gift, 4k TV!!

Its smaller than a laptop, i could use this in a lot of ways  ;)

I would love to have something like that! A very nice mobile video editing and color grading station with a USB3 monitor. Perfect for travels.

Portable Desktop FTW!

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

The fact i can mount it to the back of my tv for a super clean look is what really appeals to me 

my best friend is in need of an upgrade, i am currently planning on buying stuff next month, but should i win i would give this to him so that he can play games, seeing as his spemron x2 2200 is getting a little long in the tooth.

Nothing to see here, move along

I'd want it for my housemate, as she can't play Fallout 4. She's even got her own shrine!

she can't play it on an i3 laptop that can't even play fallout 4. so this would be better for her as she doesn't own a desktop. but the convenient size would be better as it wouldn't take up so much space in her room.

post-196487-0-24006600-1448308436.jpg

Best solution for living room gaming and HTPC.

I wish I had one of these so when I'm at my dads, I could actually have a PC as there's limited space for it. It would be really convenient for its size to power ratio! 

Project: Veronica

Spoiler
  • CPU                  Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4GHz
  • Motherboard   ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer
  • RAM                 Crucial Ballistix Elite 16GB (4x4GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU                 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition
  • Case                NZXT S340 Red/Black Edition
  • Boot                Samsung 850 Evo 256GB
  • Storage           2 x 1TB Western Digital Blue Hard Drives
  • PSU                 Corsair CX600M 80 PLUS Bronze